[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - The Siege of Bethaa _ Innocents win!

Users who are viewing this thread

ejnomad07 said:
Too much talk from the dead though. I wish a few of you would have a bit more respect for Mag's game and the rules, but it seems it didn't interfere with the game too much.
We need something to keep them silent. I almost thought Mag wasn't killing them well enough. Maybe next game we could have some priests to take care of the undead problem.

And this is the description of my role, if anyone is interested.
You are a Magos Biologis of the Adeptus Mechanicus (a.k.a. Herbalist). Your physical alterations are many but subtle, so you may blend in with the crowd. Your extensive study of the Tyranid race has given you unique knowledge of their biological weaknesses. You have created an aerosol spray that any Tyranid finds unbearable to smell, but it only lasts a few hours and you have only a small supply with you. Each night you may choose one person to protect with your new chemical. PM your target to the moderator once night has fallen.

Xardob said:
ejnomad07 said:
Too much talk from the dead though. I wish a few of you would have a bit more respect for Mag's game and the rules, but it seems it didn't interfere with the game too much.
We need something to keep them silent. I almost thought Mag wasn't killing them well enough. Maybe next game we could have some priests to take care of the undead problem.

The easy thing is get someone like okiN to be your backup mod. He's happy to infract and delete posts.  :wink:

Well, seeing how AWdeV claimed a seer and said stuff about Troll, I figured that we were kind of screwed, so I had to come up with some bull**** to stay in. I was on thin ice until people started to roleclaim, but then I started to slip again. I thought about siding with Shatari, but thought if I went with the innocents, I could maybe, just maybe have a chance of passing as an innocent.

AWdeV screwed up our chances by not lynching Xardob, but I doubt I would have survived the next day. I just totally failed after I was on my own.

I believe at some point I sent Mag a PM consisting of a quote from Cedric and a calm but firm What the ****? :grin:

Hmm. I think I prefer playing a special. The whole '****, who is he' deal is kinda lost when you know who the bad guys are.

Also, I'd like to point out that I was in no way sober for some of my less sensical posts on the WW quicktopic.

Vulkan said:
Facemelter, you could have won if you sided with Shatari, bad move man.
Tell me about it; I was trying to hand the game to the wolves and they refused to accept the gift.
If we had lynched AWdeV then I'd have been shot during the night by Dudro, the next day would have seen the end of Troll, but then the village would be down another person as well. Then it would have been a casual bluff game to victory.

The Chaos discussion thread (in which you can witness my slow decent into insanity as I realize that I'm the only cultist around):
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/AQrLxRgfsMHA

The Dead Guy chat:
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/nWXXcT9EnFn

By the way, I totally called you coming back as an ally to yourself first. Screw Awdev and co stealing my thunder, I did it first :3

Lolwut. D:

I did not! I was a blubbering idiot who didn't know what he was talking about! :sad:

Edit: I would be nicer to myself if every one of my accusations hadn't landed on an innocent. (I'M SORRY MAHUD!)

Regendur said:
Lolwut. D:

I did not! I was a blubbering idiot who didn't know what he was talking about! :sad:

Edit: I would be nicer to myself if every one of my accusations hadn't landed on an innocent. (I'M SORRY MAHUD!)
I meant, you kept it moving.

Calodine said:
By the way, I totally called you coming back as an ally to yourself first. Screw Awdev and co stealing my thunder, I did it first :3

Yes, yes you did and I'd like to thank you for it. :3

Cedric: You played me! You dastardly *****! :lol:

Also; I feel like a right prat for screwing everything up when I try to manage without my powers. Sorry MaHuD and Regendur! D:

At last, congratulations to the villagers and especially to Xardob who´s proven his great instincts once again. I´ve been second guessing a bit too much this game and should have stuck to my gut feelings early on. Unfortunately people tend to distrust my gut feelings if they are not backed up with lots of bull**** and so I got a bit frustrated. Apologies also for the great amount of dead-man posting from my side. If I would have known about the the guys chat, I might have vented there a bit more. It wasn´t supposed to be disrespectful to Mag´s game, but I can imagine how it can come across as such.

Finally, for the future, I want to say once more (and Xardob has said so as well) that day 1 can tell us most about people´s roles and it is small slipups early on that can tell you a lot about their roles. My early gut feeling about Queen Pinky was right, but once Cedric took over it was hard to keep this argument in the running. Also my hunch early on about Calodine was right....another proof that talking for too long about the same things blurs the vision rather than helping the case. The high amount of replacements necessary combined with personal life thingies killed my interest and so I wasn´t much help in the end.

Kudos to Mag for hosting a good game, he´s an unbelievably patient and polite host! Only point of critique for this game was the high amount of replacements necessary, but there´s little Mag could do about it. I seriously do wonder though why Buggy subscribed for this game  :roll:

BTW, Cedric played a good wolf and Shatari (especially Mk.I) did very well, too.

One request for the future though, I hope the new players have learned a thing or two about the logics applied (take a look at what Xardob said). So pretty please with sugar on top - don´t dismiss day 1 as being useless, as this is exactly what scum wants you to think and it gets really hard to discern scum from newbs or ignorants like that.

Shatari said:
Vulkan said:
Facemelter, you could have won if you sided with Shatari, bad move man.
Tell me about it; I was trying to hand the game to the wolves and they refused to accept the gift.
If we had lynched AWdeV then I'd have been shot during the night by Dudro, the next day would have seen the end of Troll, but then the village would be down another person as well. Then it would have been a casual bluff game to victory.

Yea, I had some kind of idea how to convince the village, but took too long with it. :lol:

The problem was that Facemelter claimed role with exactly same name as yours. :razz:

Shatari said:
The Dead Guy chat:

... We had something like that?

I'm pretty happy with myself.  2-2 in my second game, and first as a special.  Props to the remaining people alive.

Adaham said:
BTW, Cedric played a good wolf and Shatari (especially Mk.I) did very well, too.
I think Shatari MkII did a fine job as well; I was only singled out because of the seer, and I might have won had my power not been completely useless to me. *shakes fist at Cedric and the "you can't convert specials" flaw*

Troll said:
Shatari said:
The Dead Guy chat:
... We had something like that?
Yep, though it seems only half the dead people were told about it.

Yeah, sorry about disappearing, hopefully there won't be another family emergency any time soon, I'll definitely be joining the next game.

I think I had most of you fooled for a good while, best get used to it though as I plan to play in a similar way regardless of my role, if I have the time. :wink:

I laughed when I got back to find out you still lynched Verbeek without me there.

Back
Top Bottom