[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

It was in the narration for the recruitment thread, he followed the Joker because he wants to know how he got his ability to posses people when hanged and if he could get such a power himself.

Finished reading.

My opinion:

Normally I would say that it was random and there is **** we can do but the Joker angle and the pills give us real discussion points. I'm tempted to vote for Hershey though just based on the way he posted. He posted fast and furious waited 'till everyone forgot then brought the same subject up again. Almost like he was trying to get himself lynched or something. I say we vote for Alex though. Because he's a ****.

Seriously though it seems Oubliette and Moss are analyzing a lot and Orj just tends to be responding. Alex is making accusations and being overbearing. We should probaly just vote for one of the people being quiet (but still posting.) Normally if Hidrogeno has a useful role she posts about it loudly. Since she's not it seems suspicious.

Vote: Hidro

Trooper5445 said:
Seriously though it seems Oubliette and Moss are analyzing a lot and Orj just tends to be responding. Alex is making accusations and being overbearing. We should probaly just vote for one of the people being quiet (but still posting.) Normally if Hidrogeno has a useful role she posts about it loudly. Since she's not it seems suspicious.

Vote: Hidro
I wish I had an important role, but as posted earlier, I really don't know what I do. I really don't like referencing meta-meta- information, so I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, I was just about to post on Moss' really keen insights on the paranoia inspired by the whole "joker" deal. Considering that the joker is just one of us, and hoping that it is one of the more analytic players, it's worth not worrying the first round. I would be exceptionally curious if it was someone like Oubliette, who always comes off as analytical and innocent, 'cause I'd think it'd be obvious, if not blatant, if he tried to throw in **** to get himself lynched. It's just a funny idea and certainly not an accusation (maybe a dare, though).

Trooper5445 said:
*snip*
Normally I would say that it was random and there is **** we can do but the Joker angle and the pills give us real discussion points. I'm tempted to vote for Hershey though just based on the way he posted. He posted fast and furious waited 'till everyone forgot then brought the same subject up again. Almost like he was trying to get himself lynched or something.

Think of it this way: I post late at night here, then I manage to post again sometime later at school during the afternoon.

For me, 6 pages of **** popped up, and it all feels new to me so I account for newer and older points raised, which to me are all 'new' in those 6 pages.

Hershey said:
So you think I'm either innocent or the Joker thing?
So I'm not going to get lynched.
Villains will probably be trying to go for me tonight, under that reasoning, just to play it safe (Don't want no Hershey-Joker snatching their victory, if I'm suspected)
So therefore, if there's a protection special, me please.

Ok, some ****ty thoughts again: You look like a wolf now. You have pretty much succeeded into making people believe you are the Joker (or at least you might be), hence discouraging their votes against you. Now, you also want protection based on the prediction that the villains don't want no Hershey-Joker snatching you?

Okay, might be a long shot really, though I don't think I can dismiss this theory since it might be terrible consequences. If you are a wolf and managed to get somewhat lynch-immunity, the only danger against you is a) vigilante-type people if they exist b) other villains (the Jack, if he has some kind of ability and the vampire). By making yourself protected, you can hunt freely tonight and be safe from others. The real question is, if all this **** is correct, how much longer you can pull this?

For the pills: People credited your action as a simple mistake too early and easily in my opinion. A wolf has a pack and if he gets the pills, his packmate can still finish the job. And then he can say "Oh look, someone died even though I took the pills", though it would be somewhat stupid again since this is hardly top-secret information. But acting stupid in this game adds some new flavors to the Joker induced theories :smile:

On the other hand if you are the Joker, you might succeed getting yourself protected tonight, though I don't know what you'll do next to make yourself hanging. But it's a short term advantage. Anyway, this is getting into WIFOM territory fast.

What I mean by this is actually, follows: First you wanted the pills, the first (or maybe the only) limited supply of the village. Then you want protection based on the arguments rooted from the pills. Whatever you are, if you are handed the protection, this is a short term win-win situation for you. Like the pills.

Oh, and Hidro:

I wish I had an important role, but as posted earlier, I really don't know what I do. I really don't like referencing meta-meta- information, so I'll leave it at that.
[/quote]

You're confusing roles with classes now. Not good.

Ativan, I assume there is a herbalist of some sort in the game, and wolfsbane if I am a wolf, would stop me anyway>

I can see why this is viewed as selfish, but my first pills thing was misdirected good intentions, whereas this is me trying to hide. I do feel quite vulnerable to the night-killers currently. Too much attention on me.

Too much attention on you so the villains might take you at night and you lose, Joker?

Anyhoo, we should give the pills to someone and see if there's a night lynch. I propose Oub, because he seems a bit too intelligent for me and thus making him dangerous if he's a villain. Vote pills : Oubliette

Ativan said:
Oh, and Hidro:

[/quote]Well innocent=role. Or not?

@Hershey:
Assuming you are a wolf, wolfsbane might stop you, but not your packmate.

Fair enough, I don't blame you. Though I want the 'herbalist' and others to think about all possible scenarios and then make their choices.

Hidrogeno said:
Ativan said:
Oh, and Hidro:

Well innocent=role. Or not?
[/quote]
Yes. But you don't know what you do as an innocent? Tsk tsk.

Heh, this quote failure is getting cumulative. This is what is supposed to look like:

Hidrogeno said:
Ativan said:
Oh, and Hidro:

Hidrogeno said:

Well innocent=role. Or not?

I am referencing your earlier "I don't know what my class does" kind of post by the way.

Ativan said:
If you recall, I was confused as to what I do as an alchemist. Whose function, as clarified in the rules, is not explained. :roll:

Hershey said:
Ativan, I assume there is a herbalist of some sort in the game, and wolfsbane if I am a wolf, would stop me anyway>

I can see why this is viewed as selfish, but my first pills thing was misdirected good intentions, whereas this is me trying to hide. I do feel quite vulnerable to the night-killers currently. Too much attention on me.

Even if you're not innocent you could ask for that protection, really. :neutral: Because, you know, A Vampire can be eaten by Werewolves, the Joker can be eaten by Werewolves and so can the Jack, Right? Besides, if you ARE innocent, then the wolfsbane'd only stop a wolf, but not a vampire. If I were a herbalist, I wouldn't just toss you the protection because you feel vulnerable. Best defense against nasty critters is being lynched.  :lol:

It's not because I feel vulnerable. It's because to everyone, I'm probably the 'hottest' player currently, wolves could just kill me because I've been vocal.

And your points are taken, but if was a Joker or a Vampire I'd really want to attract the least attention to myself currently, considering my situation.

Best defense against nasty critters is getting lynched? Are you calling me the Joker? Or making a badly thought-out joke?

Back
Top Bottom