[Werewolf] [Archive] WEREWOLF! Day 4: 7 alive 4 to lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

CJ1145 said:
You're gonna regret killing me when the real wolf is tearing your throat open. Also, if you'd look at my posts, I'm decently active. Just, for God knows why, I can't upgrade from Recruit!

Dude, you only have 66 total posts in 7 months. That's not active.

CJ1145 said:
You're gonna regret killing me when the real wolf is tearing your throat open. Also, if you'd look at my posts, I'm decently active. Just, for God knows why, I can't upgrade from Recruit!
Posting in the Anarchronist's Guild doesn't count towards your post count.

Because you shall be no closer to your original goal: to wipe out all wolves. If you want to wipe out an innocent bystander, vote for me...

Wait a moment...

Double A, you seem very inquisitive about my own defense... perhaps because you yourself have something to hide?

CJ1145 said:
Because you shall be no closer to your original goal: to wipe out all wolves. If you want to wipe out an innocent bystander, vote for me...

Wait a moment...

Double A, you seem very inquisitive about my own defense... perhaps because you yourself have something to hide?
I suppose the thing that's standing out to me is that you(in my opinion) entered the endgame of defending yourself very quickly. Most times, people always try to defend themselves with logic, before going for the 'I'm an innocent vote for me if you want to lose' spiel.

Also, OMGUS.

Did I go crazy? Are you serious? Wow, I knew I came across as a bit of an eccentric, but crazy? I feel sad.

If you want logic, I'll give you logic.

How many times in horror stories does everyone become frightened of the lurking newcomer and kills him, but he ends up being innocent? Second, I hardly believe I'm the accusing one here. You guys went FREAKY and accused me of what? Not posting a lot? I suppose I could also accuse Vilhjalmer of having an unpronounceable name, by that logic.

I hope that defense is a little more to your liking, you fear-gripped freaks :p

Not really. The first votes on you weren't serious, you should have seen that. Your defense seems a little excessive. You shouldn't need to defend yourself against joke votes.

Besides, it's great to get a wolf on the first day, but that doesn't often happen.

And 'Vilhjalmer' is quite pronounceable, if you know how. If you don't, say 'Villy'.

Oh, and you have to Unvote before you can vote again.

CJ is gone off the ****ing wall.  CJ, if you're a villager, which I honestly doubt right now, settle the **** down.  Jesus, it's just the early game spam rush, kiddo.

Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post:

Yeah, kids a wolf, but I'd still rather see Alex hang.

Sorry. I don't mean to act so insane. I just... have some self-esteem issues, and I get really angry when people speak something untrue about me, even if it's in fun.

But anyways, I didn't unvote because I thought it wasn't necessary if you personally didn't post it. But, if I have to by the rules

Unvote on my first post in the thread.

Unvoting doesn't work like that, you need to put your new vote on again. It makes it easier for the narrator.

Back
Top Bottom