[Werewolf] [Archive] WEREWOLF! Day 4: 7 alive 4 to lynch

Users who are viewing this thread

Well done wolves. Honourable mentions go to Kris for a well played game, Ruthven who's improved much since I last saw him play (though I should point out you're technically not allowed to post screenshots of PMs or who's sending PMs), and Griff who I was very impressed with on his first game.

Damn you Alex, you did play a good game.
I wasn't sure you were a wolf until you came out at the end and when I went to bed I was praying to hell Suspect would let Crotch have his say before he voted me.
Well played wolves.

Oubliette said:
Well done wolves. Honourable mentions go to Kris for a well played game, Ruthven who's improved much since I last saw him play (though I should point out you're technically not allowed to post screenshots of PMs or who's sending PMs), and Griff who I was very impressed with on his first game.
I knew about screens of PMs but I thought it was fair play to catch somebody sending them.  :sad:

By the way, was that PM actually to you?

So Ruth, what time zone are you in?

Because I don't even remember sending PMs at the time you said.

Of course, I was damn tired, so I may have, and I don't care to check...

James said:
So Ruth, what time zone are you in?

Because I don't even remember sending PMs at the time you said.

Of course, I was damn tired, so I may have, and I don't care to check...
The time it says on the forum for me is four hours ahead, although I can't even remember what time zone I'm in.  :oops:

Okay, so you're two hours behind. That means when you showed 11:50 for the PMs, it was actually 1:50. Or you haven't set your forum time?

Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom