Weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Eктωρ said:
You know when you guys find it humorous when we complain of 16ºC temperature? I find it funny that someoe considers 30ºC air conditioning needing temperature.

It's ****ing stupid when people complain about that, because we're not acclimatised to each others weather so of course we'll find different temperatures cold.

the radiator in my girlfriends conservatory has been heated to operating temperature by this absurdly warm temperature. I need to invest in more shorts.

I am willing to trade some rain for the 43 degrees I am experiencing right now!
Plus this week I had to work on some rooftops with glass windows...50 degrees = insta loss of 10 kilos!
68072105.gif

Maynd said:
I am willing to trade some rain for the 43 degrees I am experiencing right now!
Plus this week I had to work on some rooftops with glass windows...50 degrees = insta loss of 10 kilos!
-snippity snap-
Huh yeah.
I remember when I go back to Portugal every summer, compared to England, it's ****ing atrociously hot, especially in my parents house, it's a really old house so it doesn't have air conditioning, and it ventilates heat as good as a polar bear in Africa, so at night it's like 30 degrees inside while outside it's only 20, and you can't open any windows unless you want to be eaten alive by mosquitos... And I live near freaking Porto (well, a few hours more inland, I live in a village in Celorico de Basto ) and that's as north as you can get. I feel bad for anyone living in Alentejo  :lol:
But freaking in portugal, when it's around 20 degree we cover ourselves up since it's cold, but here in England, as soon as it's over 15 degrees everyone get's out their short skirts and shorts.

I still wear normal clothes and it feels cold ;_;

Workaholic said:
Eктωρ said:
You know when you guys find it humorous when we complain of 16ºC temperature? I find it funny that someoe considers 30ºC air conditioning needing temperature.
When humidity is high 30 C could be a boiling pot. Six months ago we had -5C so I'm not sure which is worse.
-5ºC is absolutely fine. 30ºC with high humidity is where it starts getting unpleasant.

Anyway, it's raining considerably right now and has been so fr the past 12 hours with only some minor breaks. Temperature is also going down. :3

Yeah, mine too.
I would be slightly okay if they were small mosquitos... but no, these mother****ers are huge things that leave gigantic sores all over your body.

In Kansas, we had several inches of snow in late April and early May this year (in an average year, our snows stop in February). Within a few days of the snow in May, it was over 27 C. In 2011 we had 53 days of temperatures 38 C or higher. We historically average 12. April 27th, the day I lost power just a while back, we had wind gusts between 70 and 90 mph (112 to 145 km/h), and the storm only lasted 30-45 minutes where I lived. After that the wind was at a dead calm for the next 24 hours. Kansas weather is schizophrenic.

And here you guys are, complaining about rain. :lol:

Kobrag said:
I feel like a pizza at the moment, why no rain God? :c

Don't pray for rain because when God finally answers your prayers he makes way too much rain and causes more harm than good.

Back
Top Bottom