Weather

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, Driving up through the lake district yesterday afternoon was like silent hill. Really difficult thing to do on a comedown.

Not as windy as it was at 7pm, when I was fighting against insane wind and rain to get my car door open.

Oh and yay, tomorrow will be so much fun, especially because I have to work late  :neutral:

05UWu.jpg

Was about to post here. I'm antsy and want to go for a long cycle but I can't even open the window. All the terraces are making the streets like wind tunnels. Recycling bins blown all the way down the street and litter piling up in weird spots. Second floor of the house is shaking a bit.

Apparently it's going to be like this all week.  :sad:

That's quite early, isn't it? I'm visiting my folks now around Trondheim, and there was some snow fall just before I came, currently -1 C.

There's been snow on the ground a long time already in Tromsø where I study, but that's almost at the north pole so.

A little, perhaps. We've had a quite a lot of rain, due to 2 very large storms over the past 2 weeks, and we haven't had a dry day since early November, which makes today a first. But because the temperature dropped quite drastically from daily highs/lows of 13/4 to about 3/-1, it turned to snow yesterday.

Not very much though, as you can see:

wgR2c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom