LL0508-001-01.jpg

LL0559-001-00.jpg

A006013-03.jpg

XM10117045.jpg

A001306.jpg

M818776.jpg

M071209.jpg

B002715.jpg

can you see my post in the mod suggestion? i can pretty much help with sucha  thing, see it and tell if your interested.

WarGamer12 said:
At the moment, it's dead because all of my designers have gone AWOL on me, so I suppose the mod is in a coma...  :neutral:
Is it possible from you to do, if this mod dies, give a free to download version of the mod system so that if any modder want to make it live, he can ?
This mod looks really awesome, but it is sad to know that all your buddies deserted. I would have loved to help you, but I am really a poor modder, only able to edit unit stats/item stats/parties and party templates and still having some problems doing the basics x).

gaham1 said:
Lol I never went AWOL you just never kept in contact with me.
No I know, I was referring to the modeler FUBAR!!! I know, you've been available but FUBAR!!! has gone completely AWOL :/

:idea:
Stop with the ******** pointless bumps, matmohair. Your spam is annoying as hell. If you've been paying any attention at all to the thread, you would notice that the mod is "in a coma" and that your contributions are useless. Thanks.

WarGamer12 said:
gaham1 said:
Lol I never went AWOL you just never kept in contact with me.
No I know, I was referring to the modeler FUBAR!!! I know, you've been available but FUBAR!!! has gone completely AWOL :/

Will this mod come back? if so ill try to contact some people who can help.

wow literally just fiished reading a book about Lawrence of Arabia(been trying to broaden horizons since mainly i focus on Hellenic, ROman and Medieval cultures) and then i happened to check these forums and saw this mod. Definetly hope you suceed.

The Mod is clearly dead people, his last post on this thread was in 2012, and he hasn't been active on the Forums lately either (Last Active: January 14, 2014, 07:27:18 PM), so stop posting here.

Back
Top Bottom