SP Native Dark Ages [WB] RAGNARÖK - Viking Calradia (v0.2) RECRUITING!

Users who are viewing this thread

I updated the signature. I made an awful attempt on making a cool-edged signature, but it didn't work out due to the transparency suddenly failing for some reason.

Now it's just a box with some text and a link :razz:

Backstay said:
I updated the signature. I made an awful attempt on making a cool-edged signature, but it didn't work out due to the transparency suddenly failing for some reason.

Now it's just a box with some text and a link :razz:

Its good. :smile: Maybe just have a few more, so people can choose but I like the one you have.  :grin:

DEATH TO KERGITS said:
The one you have is already better than the other one I have in my sig, though. :lol:

Hey... :oops: I'm not very good at signatures anyway. :sad:

Glad to know my mod made it into a signature, though. :lol:

I am back!

The mod is going to get a name change due to the name being close to the same as another multiplayer viking mod for M&B. If you have any suggestions, please go ahead and suggest! :smile:

Backstay said:
I am back!

The mod is going to get a name change due to the name being close to the same as another multiplayer viking mod for M&B. If you have any suggestions, please go ahead and suggest! :smile:

Viking Empires.

Viking Invasion. (make one faction more like Britain or something and they would be the last non-pirates or something)

Whatever. Yes. You should name you're mod whatever.
joking :razz:

The Age of Huscarls.

The Height of Glory.

Back
Top Bottom