SP Native Dark Ages [WB] RAGNARÖK - Viking Calradia (v0.2) RECRUITING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Backstay said:
As I said, a few posts back, Sarranid and Khergits will still be viking factions. They won't be as much viking as the Nords, Swadia, Vaegirs and Rhodok's though - due to their cultures standing out from the others. Though they will still be vikings. Their landscape will remain the same. The Sarranid will still have an arabic-like culture, and the Khergits will will have a mongol-like culture, but they will all be vikings.

Also please bear in mind that all the faction names will be changed to something else (The Khergit and Sarranid faction names will be pretty look-a-like the default Khergits and Sarranid).
Sorry I didn't see that earlier post. :sad:

Looks good, though. :grin:

Maybe add some kind of story to the mod because its annoying how the merchant just leaves town then the story is over basically.

Adding some more story seems like a good idea, but I'm not quite sure how to make that work. More sounds like a job for Taleworlds Entertainment, as well :razz:

But the story of Mount & Blade is pretty much what you make it to. You form the story yourself, just by playing it :smile:

Backstay said:
Adding some more story seems like a good idea, but I'm not quite sure how to make that work. More sounds like a job for Taleworlds Entertainment, as well :razz:

But the story of Mount & Blade is pretty much what you make it to. You form the story yourself, just by playing it :smile:

I kno that I'm saying you could do either make your own story or follow a story with the merchant or whatever you want to do. :smile:

Anyway thats just a suggestion, do whatever. :smile: Good luck! :grin:

DEATH TO KERGITS said:
Backstay said:

I kno that I'm saying you could do either make your own story or follow a story with the merchant or whatever you want to do. :smile:

Anyway thats just a suggestion, do whatever. :smile: Good luck! :grin:
I'll look into it, thanks! :razz:

I actually started the development of this mod because I never managed to find any singleplayer vikings mod, myself. There is Vikingr but it is multiplayer, and I am not a big fan of Mount & Blade's multiplayer feature. I tend to lose. A lot :razz:

The name of this mod will probably be changed to avoid confusion between Vikingar and Vikingr, though. I am yet to make up a new name.

Dion/Folcwar said:
I just have the say it,
This is the most Orginal name evah!!!!

SARCASM
I_see_what_you_did_there.png

Can't wait to pillage and loot with my horde!! Were you thinking of making a map with many islands, and presumably allow the use of longboats?

Sherlock Holmes said:
Can't wait to pillage and loot with my horde!! Were you thinking of making a map with many islands, and presumably allow the use of longboats?
Sounds like an idea :wink:

Sad thing is, though, that mapping isn't really my thing :razz:

Back
Top Bottom