[WB][M]Persistent Frontier Update 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent news.

Hope the natives no longer have free stuff.

Just make it cheap, but with at least some cost.

Muskets have to be crafted, and yes, I also believe it would be better if they cost money as well.

It would prevent random dudes taking 100 muskets and dropping them on the ground and, more importantly, it would fix the swap issue, in which the player close to the armory can put back in stock and take a musket repeatedly to rapid fire it without reloading.

A lot of times one dude closed his armory door, and kept reequipping 4 muskets on the stock, basically rapid firing 4 muskets without reloading.

Yes, that man was me.

I am sorry for my late response, I will answer your questions very shortly. But first let me explain. Due to my university time, I do not have as much time as I had before. March of Rome development team came in and wanted to help out. I am glad for their help, though they "ran away" (An immature act) from the project without really saying a word, which I am really sad about. Jordan do not count in this, he has done an outstanding good piece of work for PF development, I appreciate his work so far, but I cannot contradict his decision.

NEW TEAM MEMBER: Furthermore I want to announce that Mike wishes to help around with the further progress of the mod, I take all the help I can get, and he will be helping around.

PF IS HIRING: PF are looking for a volunteer 3D artist that are interested in this period of time and to do some of the stuff on our "to-do list". PM me if you are interested and give some examples of your past work.

There is as well a new PF server which will have a new map made by founder of PF, Austro, check it out when it gets released.

Now to the questions

FirstGod said:
Where is the link of the update doe.............

Hello FirstGod,

I do not have a download link ready yet as the mod is still under construction, it will be RaJiska that will be responsible for PF 2.0 to be released.

valdetantor said:
If you wont get the update out can you pls add cannons to 1.0
valdetantor said:
Is it dead?
Tonypat said:
Any update or it is dead !!!!

Hopefully with more help in regards of code and 3D part, we can get the version ready for the PF Owner to release. And sadly we cannot add the cannons to 1.0, you need to direct that question to the PF Owner.

and as a side note, if we add the cannons, they wont be as a usable item, but as a detail prop for scenery purposes, to make the environment look more like a real frontier.

MacMuzli said:
So where's these new updates hmmmm? I wanna see more of those spiffing uniforms.

I hope to get more pictures of the new uniform.

Mamlaz said:
Muskets have to be crafted, and yes, I also believe it would be better if they cost money as well.

It would prevent random dudes taking 100 muskets and dropping them on the ground and, more importantly, it would fix the swap issue, in which the player close to the armory can put back in stock and take a musket repeatedly to rapid fire it without reloading.

A lot of times one dude closed his armory door, and kept reequipping 4 muskets on the stock, basically rapid firing 4 muskets without reloading.

Yes, that man was me.

When you sell your gun, the stock count goes up, he can then re-buy it to get a new weapon, which will have a free bullet inside. But you could put a price tag on the infantry musket, but you need to direct that problem to the scener.

Thank you for all of your questions, I hope to get this moving forward with some help. :smile:

Please make Portuguese uniform, if there was a Portuguese banner there could be a uniform too ;D ! Thanks

I don't get it, the game has been in the 1.0 version for years, are you just working on the 2.0 and release it when its finished? Why isn't there a 1.1,1.2,1.x updated version to download?

will there still be native americans? I love playing as them. and will they be given access to rifles as well and places for storage in their tribe camps. if not given rifles will they atleast have more powerful bows and arrows?

MrWolf said:
Dekkers said:
MrWolf said:
yeah, its dead isnt it?

Unfortunately that seems to be the case

I actually wanted to make a scene for it once, especially if they released a 2.0 with new ships and stuff

you can always do it for 1.0

Meh, I checked if there were people playing a few days ago and there wasn't a single guy on

Not worth the effort, IMO

Dekkers said:
MrWolf said:
Dekkers said:
MrWolf said:
yeah, its dead isnt it?

Unfortunately that seems to be the case

I actually wanted to make a scene for it once, especially if they released a 2.0 with new ships and stuff

you can always do it for 1.0

Meh, I checked if there were people playing a few days ago and there wasn't a single guy on

Not worth the effort, IMO

there is no servers, thats why we cant play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom