[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Is gamefront blocked in your country?

Download Ver 0.9 full installer then put as a patch this: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22988596/Fix_rar

This is the fix.rar patch now it should work.

Someone else ask if you dont know how to install a patch on the mod i am very busy right now.

Been looking at these forums for a while, but took me a while to make an account. If I see any bugs with this mod shall i just throw them down in this thread?

Why isnt the music in the music folder. WHERE IS THE MUSIC FOR THIS MOD. I DEMAND TO KNOW. You cannot hide it from me!  :evil:

Excellent and no we are not stealing any content do you understand?

I've said it enough times now we still have resources to filter out and i need to redo the credits list.

I will upload a full version no patches needed in this present version so we can focus on polishing and not so much next version yet
On moddb.com and if you must make a moddb account.

I'm super confused. I had it working for a while after I had the 0.9 installed with the optimisation and the fix, but later I came back to the same server I tested on originally and the glitch where the character doesn't spawn with equipment occurred (though they show up on my character sometimes). I tried reinstalling via Desura without the optimisation and the fix, and that fixed the crashes I was having, but still no weapons.

Ideas?

Savolainen5 said:
I'm super confused. I had it working for a while after I had the 0.9 installed with the optimisation and the fix, but later I came back to the same server I tested on originally and the glitch where the character doesn't spawn with equipment occurred (though they show up on my character sometimes). I tried reinstalling via Desura without the optimisation and the fix, and that fixed the crashes I was having, but still no weapons.

Ideas?

Make sure the server you join is the latest version.

I have a suggestion, pls remove the polls.
If you dont remove it, make a maximum for every player.
Im playing Full Inv II atm and every minute someone is making a poll.
Pls do sth against that..  :???:

For the map and map plus factions polls i want the admins to experiment with higher acceptance threshold as high as 95-100% acceptance as the ban polls should be removed a kick poll is enough unless admins must dish out admin powered bans.

I too am really getting sick of the constant polling. For people wanting to test different factions stop the polling go host your own server for a test then. Really the official servers should be seeing more high tier waves instead of Constant Polling as people are sometimes cowards to try to get their set up go host your own server then from henceforth poll spamming is not looked favorably upon and will result in polls being totally disabled.

Back
Top Bottom