[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Soon soon  :twisted:

Honest tip recruit ranked guys please do not ask for a release date or we may stop from releasing the mod for a new version.

Seriously No one ask for release date

Everytime reply:
As soon as its ready for a stable crash free no RGL errors or crashes.

Sith 121 said:
Very happy with this MOD
I'm hosting the NA server now
Sweet i will stop by when i can thank you man i cant appreciate it enough XD

You name your boss NPC as a gift from us for such generosity.
Give us a name for it you want and equipment or even make up a boss wave idea and we will fufill it best we can.

Best regiment leader right here for such kindness!  :grin:

Installed with Desura instead of the installers, same problem, some people are invisible, its like its missing models or something

It seems installation did not go right to see nearly invisible armors on uruks.

Make sure you have ver 0.8 installer first download as module.
Then the top download the patch just copy and paste the patch contents once extrated into a new folder to the mod folder and select copy and replace for files and yes to merge folders.

I highly reccomend reinstall.

Try it on your private server to host to make sure all textures appear as normal etc.

If it is then its the server's fault if not its on your side of the bug as to why.
Sorry about this but please try reinstall and find the center of the problem.

Hi everytime i join a server lots of script errors appear and the game then freezes and I get a runtime error. Any ideas on how to fix this? Im **** with computers so help would be apreciated. Thanks

Ok make sure you got ver 0.9 full installer in the modules folder

the fix is needed as well so afterwards download that in the spoiler about download

Make sure it isnt just you whom having errors and troubleshooting trying to connect to the official servers and we are trying to create more LODs so the wider range of pcs can handle a bugger mod such as this

Also it may help to turn rag dolls off or to a minimum and same with corpses in the options of the game.

Back
Top Bottom