[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

The Nutty Pig said:
I can't seem to be able to get the mod working. I download the RAR file and put it in the modules folder, but it does not work. Any ideas?
"it does not work" Do you get an error message or something?

The Nutty Pig said:
usnavy30 said:
The Nutty Pig said:
I can't seem to be able to get the mod working. I download the RAR file and put it in the modules folder, but it does not work. Any ideas?
"it does not work" Do you get an error message or something?
The module just simply does not appear.
Ah do you have more than 30 modules perchance?
The extraction requires manually moving the folder because it (the module) is included in another folder

One question:

When I host a (Local) Server,  I cannot use the Administration Panel nor the Admin Mode ingame.

Some advise?

Could someone please help me with this? Idk whats wrong but everytime i try to download from Modb it does not download anything. It just has that spinning half circle and says: "waiting for sjc3.dl.dbolical.com" could someone please link me a different mirror?

No, I live in Hawaii. Game front did not list Hawaii on its ban list. I downloaded full invasion 2 from game front before. Now Google docs isn't downloadable too. I have no idea what happened. Could it be my internet? My internet speed is 30 mbp/s.

ThePersistantKing said:
No, I live in Hawaii. Game front did not list Hawaii on its ban list. I downloaded full invasion 2 from game front before. Now Google docs isn't downloadable too. I have no idea what happened. Could it be my internet? My internet speed is 30 mbp/s.
Oh it's almost always gamefront or the mirrors acting up. How is google docs not downloadable?

Is there anyway I can get the vanilla textures for this mod? I enjoy playing it but  I feel the textures in the last few version have been a bit over sharpened/saturated.

Hi, I'm having problems when i join a server. I see the welcome message and then i suddenly go back to home screen and it says that mount and blade stopped working. I played Full Invasion in the past and it worked fine then. I tried everything, loading on demand, settings low, deleting the rlg.log  but unfortunatly, it keeps crashing. Maybe someone could help me because i really like Full Invasion but it sucks that it keeps crashing everytime  :???: .  Thanks, Luclordi

Do you have version 0117? You should be able to join Wolfpack then with no problems. V 0117 has Arnor faction and Invasion of Demons and such as new additions.

Back
Top Bottom