[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Fixed.

ZeroFighterR said:
btw here is your cake

cowpat.jpg

imp344 said:
I wish this mod with single-player mode,no map changes,no scenes changes,only the items
Just addition of the items? We have estimate 6500 items so it would be too much I think for the mode unfortunately.

mike56 said:
Is here where we can talk about our ejaculations when thinking on FI2 Single Player?

We have a Single Player Childboard for this. if you have suggestions for single player development go ahead and post them  :wink:

I have a question. I am not entirely educated about versions and the severity of changes, and as we all know, the mod has a big load.
So, why exactly do I need to redownload the entire mod every time there is a patch? It's a good long download for me, aswell. Is there something I'm missing?

Froto_the_Loc said:
I have a question. I am not entirely educated about versions and the severity of changes, and as we all know, the mod has a big load.
So, why exactly do I need to redownload the entire mod every time there is a patch? It's a good long download for me, aswell. Is there something I'm missing?
Because most people don't know how to install a patch nor is a patch version available it had to be done in the present situation.

Passing of the Torch

I have been officially put in charge of the mod by Alex's leave from modding career. He is satisfied in university life now.

I am backing up all the files to my invaluable flash drive.

Now we will take a slow ride and steady development.

I will need the help of our Team, this isn't a one man project nor can I do it alone.

MP plan: Bug fixes.

SP plan: SP modding research and aid.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

I want more communication from the Team if you take leave please send me a PM on or offline Steam as I always check PMs notifications.

Now I am beginning preparations to continue the project.

usnavy30 said:
Passing of the Torch

I have been officially put in charge of the mod by Alex's leave from modding career. He is satisfied in university life now.

I am backing up all the files to my invaluable flash drive.

Now we will take a slow ride and steady development.

I will need the help of our Team, this isn't a one man project nor can I do it alone.

MP plan: Bug fixes.

SP plan: SP modding research and aid.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

I want more communication from the Team if you take leave please send me a PM on or offline Steam as I always check PMs notifications.

Now I am beginning preparations to continue the project.
I've not been able to play this version of FI yet, loved FI1 but not able to play FI2 due to my pc being 32bit, is there a chance you'll be able to do some optimisation?

mcwiggum said:
I've not been able to play this version of FI yet, loved FI1 but not able to play FI2 due to my pc being 32bit, is there a chance you'll be able to do some optimisation?
Yes I actually need 32 bit users like you to help make a smaller 32 bit version for testing to give you that opportunity.

usnavy30 said:
mcwiggum said:
Yes I actually need 32 bit users like you to help make a smaller 32 bit version for testing to give you that opportunity.
sounds great  :grin:

usnavy30 said:

Wat...dafuq.  That is my laptop.  THAT IS MY LAPTOP.  Except mine says 1.56 GHz, and I've upgraded to 8GB RAM.  But...Toshiba Satellite L755D...that's what I'm typing this post on!...

Edit:

Ok, somehow my comp has been slowed down to 1.4 GHz.  I swear it said 1.56 when I first bought it.  Weird.  But...

blAcCaD.png

How is my "experience index" lower than the default laptop's specs when I've got double the RAM?...something's not right here.

Edit 2:

Turns out my hard drive transfer rate is low.  Hm...might just be full.  Er...ok, now I'm just rambling.

Actually, here's a useful tip for anyone wanting this mod: Download it from the GoogleDocs link, it's so much faster that OP might as well remove the ModDB links.  ModDB DL time was like 4 hours.  GoogleDocs took about 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom