B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade Temuzu said:
1257 and this mod arent really comparable.
Technically and comparing looks of them between each other...they aren't.Although this mod will take the place of 1257AD mod.
*And i suppose this mod doesn't have crashes like 1257AD.*

Truly.

JankoMega said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Technically and comparing looks of them between each other...they aren't.Although this mod will take the place of 1257AD mod.

Truly.

*This mod occupies time periods between Fourth (1202-1204) and Fifth (1217-1221) Crusades. It starts at 1206 and lasts till 1217.

JankoMega said:
Comrade Temuzu said:

Truly.
Technically you are pulling facts out of your ass.

Comrade Temuzu said:
JankoMega said:
Comrade Temuzu said:

Truly.

Mabye a bit harsh, it is his opinion after all. But I still love 1257 for alot of reasons, one of them being the unit from the castle; noble fully upgraded with personnal baners :smile:

I don't know really whether this question is answered somewhere else cause I didn't read all 90 pages but are there already some parts of the map visible?
It would be interesting for me to know whether it is a big one, bigger than in Native, or a smaller one.

xXBerethorXx said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
JankoMega said:
Comrade Temuzu said:

Truly.

Mabye a bit harsh, it is his opinion after all.
Thank you... dunno what's with him  :neutral:

Please don't bash other mods, it's incredibly disrespectful. First off, I highly doubt ficus and the team would want you guys putting down other peoples hard work. Shameful behaviour.  :mad:

Before you say you weren't bashing, saying that this is going to replace another is most certainly bashing. They are both high quality mods with different historical and artistic visions.

Naves Blade said:
This is gonna be best MOD , i have seen its video and i should say that it have already left 1257Ad  behind ....Keep up the great work : :lol:

Maybe he means this mod is developing faster than 1257 AD  :lol:

xXBerethorXx said:
Feels longer since I cannot did not find a decent crusader mod up until a few months ago, and this is not even released yet :/
Agree I think this MOD will fill the spot for which i am searching for long time .

If I am right this is already the 2nd Thread for " Crusader - Way to expiation" right? I remember having a hundred page thread of this a few years back or at least last year?

Many of the people degradeing 1257 are still playing, Obviously they have not seen Kauiks work here recently that has only been drafted and not put into full effect. 1257 is useing its player base to help chizel away around its rough edges here and there where as this team is not. Both are on an even Historical and Visual playing field imop, I will play 1257 as much as i will/would play this and PoP mainly ofc because i like being able to evelope the world in Teutonic Order and Chaos but w/e  :lol: . Loveing the look and prospects nothing negative to say, Just had to give 1257 its here say to those nay say'ers

xXBerethorXx said:
desert_lion314 said:
Naves Blade said:
Still a long time in it ..... :???:

many of us have been waiting since '09. :razz:

Feels longer since I cannot did not find a decent crusader mod up until a few months ago, and this is not even released yet :/
Is it ... already 2 years already? I dont even notice  :grin: Come to think of it, they have been developing before Warband released
Crusaders is now the only "curse of the modding" left in TW modding since Stone Age has been done, Wild West done, Warhammer done, Modern Era done, Vampire/Werewolf theme done.
M&B has gone a really long way ....

Arzeal said:
Is it ... already 2 years already? I dont even notice  :grin: Come to think of it, they have been developing before Warband released
Crusaders is now the only "curse of the modding" left in TW modding since Stone Age has been done, Wild West done, Warhammer done, Modern Era done, Vampire/Werewolf theme done.
M&B has gone a really long way ....

You forgot LOTR (singleplayer)  :razz:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom