SP Native Fantasy [WB] Calradian Dynasties (Age of Magic + Dynasties)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waytoopro said:
Im new to the world of Mount and Blade Warband and the modding, I started messing around with your mod pack-which is fantastic I might add, and I was wondering, when you release a new update, how will i be able to update and keep my character, I play it through steam btw.
Export/import character. Thanks for the positive feedback! :smile:

Falkner92 said:
No! No spoilers! Get that away from me!

Srsly though, do try to get at least the FIRST good quest on. I find it really strange that you chose to start working on the evil quests before good ones, btw, usually it's the other way around. :roll:
Well, I'll try to get the first good quest done. I mostly mod by just doing whatever I feel like, so today I was looking at a bunch of OSPs. But yes, I will try to get the first good quest before the next release. :smile:

Sethaniel said:
Story-driven mods are a luxury in Warband. Godspeed, brother.
Thanks! :grin:

Good news! Koaandl has given us permission to use parts of his Mage Mod in Calradian Dynasties! :grin: We might not use the whole mod as a multiplayer aspect, but we will be using some of his items, etc.. :smile: Thanks to koaandl for letting us use it! :smile:

You just announced good news and DIDN'T make aProfessor Farnsworth reference? I'm pretty sure you just broke an Internet law... :\

:roll: Of course, we'll all end up in a time loop until we come to a universe exactly ten feet lower, but I didn't find that particularly important. :lol:

Sorry, I have no idea how to export/import characters! Is it in a folder or something? And when talking to a constable, there is 2 options at the bottom, they dont clearly say what they are, should i assume they are for the varinian and inexperienced bandit recruits?

Waytoopro said:
Sorry, I have no idea how to export/import characters! Is it in a folder or something?

That video also shows how to cheat, but I think you can use it to keep your stats and gold. I haven't used it before, though, so I'm not completely sure. :neutral:

Waytoopro said:
And when talking to a constable, there is 2 options at the bottom, they dont clearly say what they are, should i assume they are for the varinian and inexperienced bandit recruits?
Yes. That is a bug I've been trying to fix for a while, and hopefully I can get it fixed for the next version. :smile:

Awesome, thanks for the help! I have noticed, not to critic or anything since your mod is absolutely awesome, I've been playing constantly, but whenever I send a recruiter to recruit Swadian peasants, he goes to bandit owned villages (as I have been conquering for them), and instead recruits inexperienced bandits rather than Swadian peasants.

Waytoopro said:
Awesome, thanks for the help! I have noticed, not to critic or anything since your mod is absolutely awesome, I've been playing constantly, but whenever I send a recruiter to recruit Swadian peasants, he goes to bandit owned villages (as I have been conquering for them), and instead recruits inexperienced bandits rather than Swadian peasants.

Hmmm, I didn't know about that before; I'll try to fix it before 0.03 comes out. :smile:

Is there any other way to recruit looters and forest bandits and such other than just to rescue them, or is that it? I like having Forest Assassins and Mages, but I have too few of them.  :lol:

Waytoopro said:
Is there any other way to recruit looters and forest bandits and such other than just to rescue them, or is that it? I like having Forest Assassins and Mages, but I have too few of them.  :lol:

Not at the moment, but there will be. :smile:

In the future, I plan on allowing the player to recruit them if he/she gets a positive relation with them, along with another secret way that I won't reveal yet. :twisted:

Cool, this mod is awesome, I love how magic is currently a rock that needs 10 power throw xD. I'm sure you have it all planned, but I think it would be cool if you could just recruit right out of their hideouts, seeing as though they spawn from there.

Waytoopro said:
it would be cool if you could just recruit right out of their hideouts, seeing as though they spawn from there.

Hmmm... Good idea! I will see what I can do. :smile:

Oh and heres an update on the magic, thanks to stefanice from moddb. :smile:
nvt1.png
Not finished yet, but just so people know its being worked on. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom