SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a poll to the thread to help stimulate some discussion and help the developers find what to focus development on in the next few beta releases now.

I'd quite like to see the addition of older 17th and 18th century style weaponry and uniforms to Calradia in both the player and NPC arsenals. We have a few non Western style Napoleonic factions planned for the future now, But I'd like to see Foreign Mercenaries and NPC gangs wielding the older but deadlier equipment of the past dating back to the Calradian Renaissance :wink:.

I think artillery and fortresses should be introduced at the same time because cannons are needed to destroy the wall of a fortress. I can't decide which to vote on :razz:

I wish there was some way you could choose what uniform your unit wore, like changing the facing color or giving them alternate headgear, but that might be overly complicated compared to the other options in the poll.

New Troops: Commonwealth Alvion!

The Commonwealth of Alvion is a nation off of the Swadian coast.

Infantry and Skirmishers:

0F2zgqs.jpg

9ytgjPh.jpg

Msaq6ys.jpg

I58g5QC.jpg

dLsnrTv.jpg

praInQ1.jpg

Cavalry:

rcxJDnL.jpg

tf2vhrc.jpg

Officer:

kvGmUah.jpg

c6YARrG.jpg

RRplzQD.jpg

@ Arlvent21, nein, Alvion are Neutral in the conflicts of Calradia, they're enemies with other seafaring nations like Castillo. Yes, there will be sea travel (Since that's the only way to get to Alvion and other island nations)

Something annoying I've noticed- Whenever I want my men to use melee weapons or something, I use the F4 menu, but whenever I press that, it brings up the ranks and stuff menu behind it, so whenever I tell them to use weapons at will, or use melee weapons, it sets them to ranks and stuff, and they won't fire, or if I tell them to charge, they move around in circles in a square.

arlvent21 said:
ooohhhh...anywey watt does 'commonwilth' meyn?
A simple Google search could have answered your horrendously written question.

com·mon·wealth
ˈkämənˌwelTH/
noun
1. an independent country or community, especially a democratic republic.

2. an international association consisting of the UK together with states that were previously part of the British Empire, and dependencies. The British monarch is the symbolic head of the Commonwealth.

We need to spice up the in-game music a bit.  Here are some suggestions-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rAHrHd2lcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yOboz1rN8M

Make sure to give me credit for finding these when you use them, your welcome.

ClearlyInvisible said:
Dutchy couldn't really give up any land. Still, the Dutchy of Warsaw had a fairly impressive military considering.

Mainly because most of Poles were forced into different armies. It was same story as after Great War, really. They had many soldiers, because before Duchy happened, everyone and his dog had Pole in their army.

And I was rather pointing at what happened in Italy, Haiti and Spain.

I've spent the last hour painstakingly crafting a nice banner for the mod.  I will post it tomorrow after I do some more small edits and am able to actually get on my main computer.

Woah! This thread really livened up when I was gone.

@ Froi, Thanks for answering Arlvent's question, I couldn't bring myself to do it due to the mind blowingly poor grammar, every time I written some thing up, it turned into a rant about how terribly his message was written. Errr, I'll pass on the music, dude, I've already got a load of classical music anyway. Can't wait to see your banner!

@ Matiss Veinbergs, I might do a Polish faction, but after Beta 3.0 perhaps.

Well I'll go cry myself to sleep I guess, I though the music would add that nice trolly feeling to the Mod :sad:.  Hopefully you appreciate the banner more.  *Cries self to sleep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom