SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

What Future Features Do You Want Most With CIA?

• The Introduction Of Freelancer

Votes: 66 22.4%
  • TWOTSK Style Artillery

Votes: 61 20.7%
  • Varied, Obsolete And Foreign Mercenaries

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • New Era Friendly Fortresses and Naval Battle Scenes

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Era Friendly Tournies,Hunting And Gambling Features And Other Ways To Make Money

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Older Gun Powder Era Weapons And Clothing For Sale

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • More Unique NPC and Bandit Factions To Fight And Recruit From

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • A Modified or Updated UI, Menu Art and Updated Lore Friendy Notes and new Officer Banners

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • Modernised Main Settlement Scenes

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • The Additions of Mid 19th Century Early Victorian Content

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • NPC Musicians That Provide Bonuses With The Standards

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoo889 said:
Is it a glitch that the lords have the same name as in native, or might it be because of the formations mod thing (form lines)

Not a glitch, it just wasn't done in time for the last release. Now they all have different names, faces and in some cases genders now.

Hello!

I'm thinking about changing the Swadian uniform tunics to a more French style tunic, I find that they're far too British for my liking.

Example of a French Tunic: http://images.nypl.org/index.php?id=119587&t=r Look at the coat the French Fusilier of the Line is wearing.

What do you guys think I should do? This'll be a simple edit, that won't take much time.

Status Update: I have changed the Swadian tunics to resemble a more Austrian style.

@ Zoo889, the uniforms will still match their flag, I'm just going to change the decoration on the front of the jacket.

@ ClearlyInvisible, well there will be a British faction, but that's all I'm going to say about that! You'll have to wait for a future update to see them in all their redcoat glory.

So how'd you guys feel about wigs as a head gear option as well as a character hair style option?

One day we'll bring in some new facial and hair styles too.

Awesome mod, loving it so far.  I have a quick question regarding the Color Officers, and Staff Officers in general do they have any effect on the rest of your troops?  Also anyone notice an unusually high probability of getting fragged, even by your own grenadiers.  I've tested this by running well away from my grenadiers and somehow I seem to always get knocked out.

SeanBeansShako said:
So how'd you guys feel about wigs as a head gear option as well as a character hair style option?

One day we'll bring in some new facial and hair styles too.

No wigs damn ye! Death to the white-powered headcrabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom