WarhammeR is leaving WNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
27, right?

CTCCoco said:
I decided to close LIXH for now, some problems plus that I'm not really exciting for the game itself and some tasks that I have to do have ended with this.

Maybe we'll come back, but not before Bannerlord comes out.

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck to all teams.

Golradir said:
27, right?

CTCCoco said:
I decided to close LIXH for now, some problems plus that I'm not really exciting for the game itself and some tasks that I have to do have ended with this.

Oh, true.  :???:

Arch3r said:
~Scar said:
Golradir said:
27, right?

CTCCoco said:

Oh, true.  :???:
26 I guess

25 with Calaquendi leaving

It's very sad. The next tournament should start soonest and be more short.
I think that a lot of teams are gonna do the same...

Le Nazgul said:
It's very sad. The next tournament should start soonest and be more short.
I think that a lot of teams are gonna do the same...

To be honest 12 weeks is shorter than nearly every other league tournament that's been run.

I think we can expect a certain amount of dropouts at the start, these are the dropouts that weren't prepared for the reality of playing once a week. Now we're getting teams dropping out because they are realising they cannot win. The problem is that there's not much incentive for teams other than those near the top. We'll be looking at introducing something next season.

Sorry to see you go WH. You're a strong team, hopefully you'll return.

Killfacer said:
I think we can expect a certain amount of dropouts at the start, these are the dropouts that weren't prepared for the reality of playing once a week. Now we're getting teams dropping out because they are realising they cannot win. The problem is that there's not much incentive for teams other than those near the top. We'll be looking at introducing something next season.

I dont completely agree with this. Might be true, but it's summer, and many players are busy in RL and stuff and can't play WB like they do in the other seasons.

Duken said:
I dont completely agree with this. Might be true, but it's summer, and many players are busy in RL and stuff and can't play WB like they do in the other seasons.

Yeah that's fair though I don't think it's the case for the clans that have left frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom