[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
copywright said:
I really like that Colt Dragoon, here are my crits on it:

GunCrits.jpg
How's this?

coltdragoonrender1.jpg

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Aand the buildings ?
What do you mean?

Nice! he means he wants to see western building models :-S but first get weapons done before buildings or clothes :razz: I like these pistols keep it up!

So I was just tossing around gameplay ideas and came up with randomly spawning groups of NPC bandits that basically just come through and wreck your **** every once in a while. Of course, there would also be a warning telling you they're near so that you can board up your house and grab your guns. I was also thinking about adding an NPC merchant that always has full stock of everything, but severely overcharges for his merchandise.

Do those sound like good ideas, and can anyone think up some other neat things? One of the main things I want to accomplish is making it so that playing by yourself is equally rewarding as playing with other people.

Yeah but dont put too much NPC features in, its cool when there is mostly just player to player interaction but the bandit thing sounds awesome :grin:

what your mod NEEDS is a zombie system. One player is randomly spawned as a zombie and all the players he kills re-spawn as zombies!

Agreed: No.

And the building menu is awesome! :eek:
Perhaps the NPC options could be configurable by an admin?

No, and I must note that I was damn close to posting the pic with Aragon saying ''That's retarded'' when I saw your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom