Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

So... crouching will be able to play in modifications only? It won't work in native's SP-MP?

Still horizontal mouse speed increase?
Thats not in my understatement!
But patch on - i will try again!

Cmon - who is able to strike this fast would
normally run with at least 10 time speed!
And shoot arrows like with a machinegun
and so on ... .

Ragnor said:
Also about new crouch feature. It's here for you to use it in your mods not a new feature for Warband. It will only cause problems.
then why does it look so dang terrible in Native? o_O
I mean, jumping didn't require us modders to recode distance and such, eh? LOL

Am I the only one who can't seem to find any arrows, gloves or boots in merchants inventories after the new patch? I can't buy land in cities either.

mcdamoose said:
Am I the only one who can't seem to find any arrows, gloves or boots in merchants inventories after the new patch? I can't buy land in cities either.
I haven't had a problem with arrows; this sounds like a mod conflict similar to the one with the 1.4x intro. The only problem I've had has been half my archers facing the wrong way and not shooting. I think I'll stop and wait for the next patch.

So apparently that annoying bug in the "rescue lord from prison" quest where the lord attacks you as soon as you're out of the dungeon hasn't been fixed either.

So the bug where all sound stops and comes back after a few minutes is just the game? If so I hope they fix it soon. I can't stand to play the game when the sound stops and all that.

So the feature where you was supposed to be able to pay for a lords ransom is yet to be implemented?

Not seen it yet even though there were chats for it at one point.

Thanks for awesome patch, there is no compatiblitiy with Realtek HD Audio Output, if have issues with sound check your sound card, probably you have Realtek, and this is the problem.

Thanks turks ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf12nHhz5XM

9 months of waiting for a patch and the problem with lords respawning with no troops and out of nowhere still haven't been solved. Come on, this is even hard to belive... They took their time to fix such an 'important' things as a special characters in user names or face generator, but they didn't bother (for 9 months!) to take care of problem, that makes it impossible to defeat a faction.

Dziadu_Swierznowski said:
9 months of waiting for a patch and the problem with lords respawning with no troops and out of nowhere still haven't been solved. Come on, this is even hard to belive... They took their time to fix such an 'important' things as a special characters in user names or face generator, but they didn't bother (for 9 months!) to take care of problem, that makes it impossible to defeat a faction.

They probably will never fix it.

So there isn't proper support for Realtek drivers now -.-'

How the hell do you bugger that up

Frosty. said:

They (supposedly) fixed it. The lone lords will defect to other factions in a few days.
Cabadrin confirmed this somewhere and I looked into the code too, and it seems ok.
Pointless moaning, on the other hand, will never be fixed. :smile:

MadVader said:
Frosty. said:

They (supposedly) fixed it. The lone lords will defect to other factions in a few days.
Cabadrin confirmed this somewhere and I looked into the code too, and it seems ok.
Pointless moaning, on the other hand, will never be fixed. :smile:
:wink:
The full explanation:
Caba`drin said:
1) Kings can no longer respawn if the faction has no lands.
2) Lords can still respawn if their faction has no lands, but they have a 100% chance of defecting to a new kingdom when they are next checked for defection after they their respawn.
3) Within 2 days from being defeated, a lord respawns (as it always has been). A given lord is checked every 72-hours or so to see if they should defect (as it always has been)
4) So, within 5 days of a defeat and escape a lord in a faction with no fiefs should defect to a new faction, rather than the possibly interminable, largely randomized way it ran in all previous versions.
5) During those up to 5 days, they will be a party of 1 roaming the map without any meaningful AI--like they did in 1.142/3--but there's a definite end in sight to their wandering.

Back
Top Bottom