Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

djsoke said:
Ugh, RIP! So I deleted my previous Perisno and uploaded .7 to Warband Mount and Blade Modules, but nothing shows up when I click the drop down menu on the Start Menu. I checked the M&B File and it's not even there :sad: What am I doing wrong?
Probably you extracted archive somewhere before copying into modules and you have double-folder (Perisno_0.7/Perisno for example). Just make sure you have pass <your M&B folder>/Modules/Perisno without any additional folders

downloaded and installed with no issues. thank you all for your hard work. now for many sleepless nights! cheers

Okay. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news after such hard effort,
but when i open the game (i have replaced all 0.61 files with 0.7), it comes up with an RGL ERROR saying i am not able to open the file of Modules/Perisno/Materials.brf ....i've looked in my downloaded files and the material.brf is in there, but it says it cannot open it.
I have now deleted all perisno related files and am re-downloading the 0.7 on its own, so hopefully it won't happen again.
If it does, what should i do?
Also, thank you for all the effort and time given to this Mod.
Thanks

:edit: now i've had my first ever "network error" whilst downloading anything. The gods are against this, 100%

Joshua Ryde said:
but when i open the game (i have replaced all 0.61 files with 0.7), it comes up with an RGL ERROR saying i am not able to open the file of Modules/Perisno/Materials.brf ....i've looked in my downloaded files and the material.brf is in there, but it says it cannot open it.
I have now deleted all perisno related files and am re-downloading the 0.7 on its own, so hopefully it won't happen again.
Thanks
I hope you not overwrited 0.611 with 0.7...
:edit: now i've had my first ever "network error" whilst downloading anything. The gods are against this, 100%
use some download manager to avoid file corrupting

T.L.S. said:
Joshua Ryde said:
Thanks
I hope you not overwrited 0.611 with 0.7...

i may have :sad:
What is wrong with that?
Also, now i've deleted 0.611 and i'm downloaded 0.7 on its own.

T.L.S. said:
Because it's new version, not a simple patch, overwriting is a very bad idea - lots of mess guaranteed.

okay, well thats for the info.
Hopefully this should be fixed since i'm not overwriting it.
Also, download went from 3minutes to 55...
:O :sad:

Lord of Shadows said:
There was so much hype before the release, in the end nobody cared about the release that much. :razz:
Well considering michad's internet kept ****ting out and plus he had to drive to work to upload it yeah... I do have plans though to put 0.7 on the workshop today so keep an eye out for that

Played for a couple of hours, so far so good. I have a couple of questions though since I'm new to Perisno:

What should my Diplomacy Mod settings look like?

-> Battle continuation seems to be on even though it's not checkmarked (currently, if I die in battle, my units continue to keep fighting, hitting Tab gives retreat popup)

-> Should I be increasing Diplomacy AI/Econ to Medium, or is Perisno balanced around Low?

Should all the formation options be kept unchecked? (the descriptions of each says they are enabled by default, but they are all unchecked)

How do I change formations? (every unit type seems to default to Wedge)

What's the base % chance of prisoners escaping and how much does each level of prisoner management decrease the chance of escape?

Lord of Shadows said:
Every setting is simply the default in Diplomacy. You tweak them to what you like. Can't really help you with that.

Not sure about the chance of prisoners escaping.

What settings do you use to play Perisno?

Lord of Shadows said:
InfinityV said:
Lord of Shadows said:
Every setting is simply the default in Diplomacy. You tweak them to what you like. Can't really help you with that.

Not sure about the chance of prisoners escaping.

What settings do you use to play Perisno?
It's hard to tell atm. I can't access the game right now.
I tweak my game to the hardest settings possible

Modder223 said:
I tweak my game to the hardest settings possible

What are your settings and tweaks?

I have Diplomacy mod on default currently, tried checking/unchecking battle continuation but it seems to do absolutely nothing.

I have Battle Sizer on 300, so I used TweakMB to increase renown.

Back
Top Bottom