Votes: 95 17.5%
  • i don't like it

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • stop your work

Votes: 67 12.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey man, awesome music. I just can't get it to work with my game :sad:

I've followed your instructions and placed all the music in the Music folder of my module, and then replaced the music.txt in my module too. I still don't get any music in the game, though.

Edit: nevermind, I got it working. It's awesome :grin:

Utrehd, THE MUSIC ROCKS. I love you man, thank you!.

I love the pirate song when you enter the tavern, it is funny :wink:

The castle pack is also very very good, I have found one small problem, it is not game breaking.

Almerra Castle has a floating catapult in the courtyard, behind the gate in the air , might want to remove the invisible baloons :wink:

I will give more feed back on the other castles while I am exploring them.

Once again, thank you for doing so much work just to make the game experience for other people a lot more enjoyable.

Do not stop developing this mod, I promise you. Once this mod is completely waxed a lot of other modders would like to have the castle pack in their mods.

I love the music. (Especially the tavern pirate song ahahah.) but I do not know if it was this mod or if it was another when I besieged the one of the nords castles because the veagirs took it over (at this time I was a vassal or the nords) and the game kept crashing (3 times to be exact) before I put the old one back in... It did this once before when I was defending capital... Like I did say I do not know if it was because of the other mods I have implemented and they were interfering...

All in all I really liked the new looks and the new music is a nice touch... Good work ja.

-Castren

Here is some feedback on the Castle Uhhun.

Firstly, it is a big castle. It is loads of running around just to kill an archer that is located on the highest tower :wink:

The castle is built on a mountain, so there is a lot of levels. It is a nice archer friendly defensive place, with lots of archers you will do loads of damage.

When I am defending the castle, the AI troops do not move towards the ladders. They are just standing there and look at the archers on the other side of the mountain.

Maybe delete that part of the castle and focus on the ladder side, maybe improve that side and let the AI focus on the archers at the ladder side.

I personally do not like this castle. It is ugly and just looks a bit dodgy. Also reduce the ladder amount to 2 ladders maximum, it is just too easy for the attackers to get on the walls with the troop limit size in the battles.

Feedback on Reindi Castle.

Only thing I have found weird so far is that the stairs are not the same texture as the rest of the castle. It looks like the textures of the Sarranid Castles. Might want to change that... nothing major hehe

More info about other castles will come :wink:

First of all I would like to say that the music is really good, did you make it yourself (except for the ones by  rejenorst). If so, you are really skilled. Second I would like to ask if it is okay if I use this music to spice up an online game me and my friends are making (for personal use, maybe commercial once, but I doubt that anyone would pay for it)? I will take a look at the castles later, but as of now I lack the time to do so.

@Tokshi: thanks for your feedback and i looked on tihs
@Sylke: i have the music from renejorst you must ask him

Hey there is a floating catapult in Almerra castle :razz:

might wanna check it out:
mb1.jpg

nice castles, already taken some. but is knudarr meant to be hell? :???: because almost none of my soldier can get past through that village around the castle, and the streets inside the second walls, without getting stuck. so i had to choose between trying to take it with just 4-6 guys with me, because everyone else is lost in the way, or try to rescue them little by little, take 2 hours on the siege and try to take it with just the first wave of my soldiers, reinforcements never get to the fight. Maybe it was your intention to do that, i dont know, but its really annoying.

until now other castles are ok.

The musics are GREAT !!!

Did you compose every one of them? impressive work
I haven't tested the castles yet, but i'm surely going to : keep your work up.

wow!
I like your scenes!
Maybe you want to help me with my mod "Kings&Castles" cause in that mod needs such great scenes,
please pm me if you're interested.

greetz, Berend

ops I can dl it now

but speed of the music pack for download's so slow hehe I guess it's file factory things  = =

it's good to have a nice music.. I feel more motivation and more exciting just for the music itself.

Heres some feedback for you, change that ****ty filefactory upload site, you cant even download from it! why not use mb repository or something

Just put it on a filesharing thing like Azureus. I hear some people use it for legal filesharing from time to time!

I really wish the castle download link worked for me, as after watching your videos I was utterly amazed by both the quality and size of the work you put forward. I can say that I am very dissapointed in only one sole fact, this being my inability to download and use your amazing mod. To be honest if I had this mod I would problably just Siege the same castles everytime and also have only 1 settlement as to draw in attackers....

soory i am not in my home and can't upload it an a anorther side but in one week

Back
Top Bottom