• i don't like it

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • stop your work

Votes: 67 12.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Utrehd said:
thanks i will fix it.

No, thank you for your hard work, we tested rest of your castles, and here are some bugs we find:

scn_castle_20_exterior/ interior/ prison Derchios Castle  2 noticeable graphic glitches, a floating catapult and a floating stairs, you might want to delect them or change their placement, minor problem
derchiosbug.jpg
derchiosbug2.jpg

scn_castle_33_exterior/ interior/ prison Etrosq Castle one of my personal favorite, reminds me of dungeon of skyrim… Soldiers like to get stuck on some areas like in the first picture, you can command them to follow you, but once you are died, THEY WILL STICK ON THERE. Some graphic glitch, 2 invisible pathway, one near the cave entrance, the other is by the door way from the castle on top. I suggest you change the AI attack route a little, so they would get stuck easily, and color the invisible pathway.
etrosqbug.jpg
etrosqbug2.jpg
etrosqbug3.jpg

scn_castle_34_exterior/ interior/ prison Hrus Castle Solders move very slowly on the spiral staircase, few get stuck on there and since it’s a small entrance, few stucker make your entire army stuck there sometimes. I’ve seen similar problems with other mods, I think it’s the warband AI, I don’t know how to fix this, maybe just delect the rotation part and make it a plat passage or a straight stair, and so it’s much easier for the AI?

scn_castle_40_exterior/ interior/ prison Uhhun Castle there are 3 stairs where attackers can claim up the castle, solders get stuck on the one in the middle, I tried it myself, I can’t walk down the stairs and get into the castle wall without jumping, so I think you might want to move the stair closer toward the wall
uhhunbug.jpg

So far that’s all the glitches we found. Again, thank you so much for making this mod, they make the siege battle much more epic, my friend who tested love your work especially castle_6 Tilbaut Castle, he said it looks amazing, I will try it soon after I finish texting the historic castle project. Let us know when you finish the fix. The sooner you fix them, the sooner we can upload them for the Chinese M&B forum, and then after more players tried them, they may find more bugs to help you fix them. I will include a special thanks to you in my future post for your great work.

Back
Top Bottom