US_PW_East_RP - New Ownership!

Users who are viewing this thread

Armie_knock said:
Shut up *****.

Lol, ya made bro, The truth hurts, ****s going down, admins advertising other stuff, and its a random fest and the owner jsut do this cause he wants to have friends!!

Why do you use 2 exclamation marks? Why do you so many commas? Why do you sound like a 12 years old fat american kid with ****load of swag? You should really learn how to behave and show respect too those who are actaully worth ****.

Armie_knock said:
Why do you use 2 exclamation marks? Why do you so many commas? Why do you sound like a 12 years old fat american kid with ****load of swag? You should really learn how to behave and show respect too those who are actaully worth ****.

12 year old fat american kid with swag? LOL when did i say swag? and where does it indicate that I am american? Ya should calm you horses buddy, just saying what i see, If you dont believe me, go on right now.

I said you're sounding like one.

If you want to say what's wrong on the server do it. But don't act like a disrespectfull twat, he started up a server and is maneging it - what have you done?

theOnlyDUck said:
Armie_knock said:

12 year old fat american kid with swag? LOL when did i say swag? and where does it indicate that I am american? Ya should calm you horses buddy, just saying what i see, If you dont believe me, go on right now.

This guy is actually Lone_Survivor whom was banned from the last server for extreme admin abuse, I gave him another chance and he snuck the password from his friend and abused yet again!

He is just trolling and I am going to ask the forum moderators he be removed from here

GK_JaXm said:
theOnlyDUck said:
Armie_knock said:

This guy is actually Lone_Survivor whom was banned from the last server for extreme admin abuse, I gave him another chance and he snuck the password from his friend and abused yet again!

He is just trolling and I am going to ask the forum moderators he be removed from here
odard ya dont believe me that your admin was being unfaithful?

Oh I am well aware and I have already taken care of it.

Simply your trolling ways of going about ANYTHING I really do not approve of. Do me a favor, before you decide to make a post in any of my threads, think about what you are saying, do up a nice civil post that doesn't criticize other people when you yourself are a failed head admin, go drink a pint of bleach, and if you still feel the need to make the post, then you may do so.

To be fair the admin was being stupid and did pretty much cause the mass random fest, but odard did come on later and brought order back again so that shows he just doesn't care. . Oomple was a new admin this week and simply couldn't handle the pressure it looks like, but that shouldn't bring down the whole server. All they need to do is bring up some more admins and those people actually be up for the job. This whole incident could've been resolved with 3 perma bans. But unfortunately the admin left rather than helping so the randoming continued for about 3 hours.

I guess I should be happy of the new server owner? Well I got nothing on Jaxm, pretty cool guy if I can say so myself. I wouldn't mind contributing to the server, like donating and being part of the admin team. I would love to help this server flourish. 

reyman said:
I guess I should be happy of the new server owner? Well I got nothing on Jaxm, pretty cool guy if I can say so myself. I wouldn't mind contributing to the server, like donating and being part of the admin team. I would love to help this server flourish.

I love donations, but bear in mind this has nothing to do with being an admin :wink:

www.pweastrp.enjin.com

GK_JaXm said:
reyman said:

I love donations, but bear in mind this has nothing to do with being an admin :wink:

www.pweastrp.enjin.com

I seperated donating and helping as an Admin, didn't say "I will donate so I can be an admin"  :wink: As long as I can enjoy the game my donation won't be in vein

No probs, I just like to ensure there is no pre-tenses about it. Had a few people who thought donating $5 would also mean they get admins lol. Sorry, but it is called a "donation" for a reason, I am not selling off admin slots :razz:

GK_JaXm said:
No probs, I just like to ensure there is no pre-tenses about it. Had a few people who thought donating $5 would also mean they get admins lol. Sorry, but it is called a "donation" for a reason, I am not selling off admin slots :razz:

All is good .

*Hands some $$, taking the envelope, containing a single word inside.*

On a side note, really had fun yesterday and this afternoon. Was on for a bit, fooling around and such. Made like 40k in 20 minutes, and all from having fun.  (Note, 40 of that was made from one person  :roll:)

Keep it up.

I feel that the server would be much better once they can build up a buffer of admins so that people like oomple can be contributing moderators and still take a break once it gets too frustrating to handle.
not saying quantity over quality though :p

Probably though the process of improvement could be sped up by a fleshed out forums section with a suggestions area much like RCC.

Back
Top Bottom