United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

Users who are viewing this thread

In-Game Name(s): Driveling_Retard, Mong, Dickhead, Mongs_Manhunter, Angry_Manhunter, Death, Merlin, Angry Cave Troll, others
How long have you been roleplaying: v3
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: amusement
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) *dribble*
Sample of your roleplay: *dribble*
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: noep
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: noep

*edit* added a name

bobthe8th said:
In-Game Name(s): Driveling_Retard, Mong, Dickhead, Mongs_Manhunter, Angry_Manhunter, Death, Merlin, others
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) *dribble*

You can't be ****ing serious....

bobthe8th said:
In-Game Name(s): Driveling_Retard, Mong, Dickhead, Mongs_Manhunter, Angry_Manhunter, Death, Merlin, others

GTFO troll.

He is actually serious. Those names are the reason he got removed from the admin team, aswell as never contributing anything, whatsoever.

Eragon91 said:
He is actually serious. Those names are the reason he got removed from the admin team, aswell as never contributing anything, whatsoever.

He was an admin? A hole has just been ripped in the space time continuum.  :shock:

As i said, he never contributed or admined anything. He only withdrew admin pay. That's why you never saw him.

But let us get back on topic.

In-Game Name(s):grin:ragon Seaforth
How long have you been roleplaying: Just over a Year
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:Witch Hunts, Widen the Church of St Laszlo Rp, Interesting Situations.

Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
Journal of Father Seaforth:

I have arrived at Bearnsted after my flight from the Mercinaries and Assasains which the High Church sent to remove me. This town is run down, and I oft see men fighting in the streets and innocents beign robbed of thier goods and products which they bring to sell in the land.

The First Heretics have been hung, I found an entire den of them hiding just north of Bernsted, they were praticing foul Majic and other acts of heresy, they shall trouble the people no more. I have found a few Friends and have been able to set up a Chapter house with the gracious lease of a Lord of the Land. I intend to continue my work tomorrow as the land still runs black with the Heretics taint. May St Laszlo guide me in my work.

Sample of your roleplay:
Yppolta: Hail Father
Me: Hail Child, what do you seek with this humble Priest?
Yppolta: I was hoping I could talk to you somewhere private? I have need of your help but I dare not speak of it in public.
Me: Follow me child and then we shall speak of your troubles
Me: Be thankful that St Laszlo has saved you from these blighted Heretics and you did well Child to come and seek me out and I thank you for your information it will be much valued by me and my fellows, you may remain here in the chapterhouse should you require and take this Purse of Monies to fund your research, if I can be of further help please ask.
Yppolta: My thanks father.
Me: May St Laszlo watch over thee. *departs*

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Not really, Picked up a warning once for Helping TW against a bunch of Bandits who had been Branded (via RP) Heretics and general Murderes.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Pheonix aka Robert of Fenwick, Caroline of Highstone, Bunk (dont know if there on the list).

In-Game Name(s): Sven Oneyed(he's alive muahahaha) Aefric seawolf, Bael of lerum
How long have you been roleplaying: 2 years PW, 3 if you count the steam politics system.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Blood, Slavery and Warfare
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
Sample of your roleplay: I lead a persistent faction so yah...
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Does liking cake count (luv you avion)
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Hilda, im are a few tidwells, my entire rp faction

I VOUCH FOR YOU HILDA, LUV YOU BABE.

In-Game Name(s): A very, very large variety. The most popular versions use some variant of Orindell, but I go under many guises.
How long have you been roleplaying: Depends. Roleplaying in all its forms, around five years. Roleplaying on PW, since V3.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Myself in all my pretentious arrogance.
Character Bio: This varies from character to character.
Sample of your roleplay:
Me: Why hello there my illustrious, pot bellied chum. A pint of your best, if you will
Innkeeper: Of course, si-...POT BELLIED?
Me: Keep that temperament in check, or else your lobster like colouring may defy the laws of gods and men and grow even redder.
Innkeeper: Get out of my inn!
Me: Of course, I had no intention of staying in the first place. A sound piece advice for you, my clanking companion. 
Knight: *Gunts*
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I'm sure there are plenty who would, if any still remember my charming self.

I'd like to try a real RP server so :

In-Game Name: Elmir the Blacksmith
How long have you been roleplaying: On PW mod since the end of V2

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: I always play a peaceful character, I always try to negociate or disarm situations before getting into a fight.

Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) Elmir is a skilled blacksmith that mostly works for the community. But when the times are hard and the purse is empty, he does'nt hesitate to work for factions. If he has to join a fight, he will always chose the side he thinks is the more rightful.

Sample of your roleplay: (I know I'm not very fluent at English so I can't make long sentances and all, but I understand it perfectly and as I said earlier I will always try to prevent fightings by talking first.)

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: not as far as I know

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I don't have any names in mind but I'm sure most of EU_PW roleplayers saw me and witnessed my playstyle.

Eragon91 said:
As i said, he never contributed or admined anything. He only withdrew admin pay. That's why you never saw him.

But let us get back on topic.

Don't spread bull**** Eragon

I hadn't been playing PW for mebbe 1-2 months and came back briefly over christmas to play a little. Plus you guys still seem to be using event maps that I contributed to, in some cases quite a lot.

In-Game Name(s): Apiks . I might come as some roleplay name from times to times .
How long have you been roleplaying: I roleplay whenver I can unless im not in a good mood (then again if Im not in a good mood I wont be at PW at all) . I've been playing PW for quite some times . You can stack months .
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Good roleplay . I'm also an admin which means that I can help the server pretty much against rule breakers .
Character Bio: His mother was a cleric whilst his father was a knight . He grew up like a noble while actually having none . As both his parents passed away soon , he has set on to the world to achieve fame and other wondrous things through religious preaching and by force if needed .
Sample of your roleplay: I start spreading the word of some faith (probably mine) and then gather followers and then gather even more followers and make a cult as we spread the belief . Alternatively I can do the same starting point with the faith but change the goal to a Peasant rebellion , gathering much peasants during the process and revolt against whatever we can .
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Not a really Shiny one , no . I rarely break the rules which is what is expected of an admin .
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I have roleplayed with many people , and if they look at the forums they probably would vouch for me . Current vouch that I think will be there is Master_Ronin on the forums here .

In-Game Name(s):Maddox
How long have you been roleplaying: On and off for a year or two.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A unique character who is portrayed realistically rather than the typical Chaucer stereotypes.
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description): A veteran military commander who believes that the ends justify the means. Unpredictable in that the "means" are almost never consistent in being cruel or generous. Leads with military tradition and organization rather than a rabble of men.
Sample of your roleplay: Back when Fantasy PW was still breathing, I led a company of mercenaries that was exalted as "one of the most RP heavy groups in FPW"
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I don't really know anybody here so maybe not.

In-Game Name(s):Charles de Valois

How long have you been roleplaying:2 years RPing, half year at PW.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:Realistic RP

Character Bio:Charles de Valois is a French high noble who came Calradia after Calradian Expedition.Kind, gourmand, cultured, bad at fighting.He may encourage people, and can organise an elite little group of people who can make his faction's work.He respects nobility and loyality.He writes good poems.But he is bad at having a self authority, can't be anger to people easily.He lost his throne because of that in France, and came to Calradia for his passions. (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)

Sample of your roleplay:Ah, Mademoiselle, did anyone say your eyes shining like moon at a clair night?

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:Clear.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:Yes, I think.

In-Game Name(s): Angry_Farmer (actual name, I will think in something new for rp).

How long have you been roleplaying: I don't remember when I started, but I always try to roleplay when I find another roleplayer, but it's hard to know who is and who isn't roleplaying.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: I don't really know, I'm applying because I want to roleplay with all and not have to explain to someone why I am talking like a medieval farmer. But if I can help improve something, just say the word.

Character Bio: I don't have a character yet, but I can give to you something: "The heir of his father throne, Remraf, with 19 years, was actually the younger son in the family, but the war with the savages tribes of Isvingar took away his brother in one of the many unnamed battles fought during all these years. Remraf learned how to fight and command his soldiers, but his father don't wanted to loose his only male son. His father, Remraf can only recalls him as a old bearded man, someone who always made all other voices silent when his voice was heard. He was scary and tough, but also pleasant and soft and loved his sons. But that's just it what Remraf remembers. That and awaking in a river bank, he doesn't have a clue of where he is or how he got here, but now he must try to find his way back to home, find what happened to him and to his father kingdom. Most persons will call him crazy when he tells about his past, but he is determined to set up a militia and find the answers to what happened or die trying.

Sample of your roleplay: When I log in I usually make a home near a farm, I generally help the hungry with the bread I make and from time to time I make deals with the local barman to supply him with food.

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No, I usually try to get along. But I think I got kicked one time, I don't remember the reason.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I don't know, I hope so.

Following people I vouch for(dont know if these even count) Lady semi, Boarlady, apiks, pheonix, legolan, dragon seaforth, Barradin.

Sorry I missed a couple. Also you skipped me on the event application! Back ontopic I will edit some things.

Hey you were already accepted...

I'm giving a try again for the PW...  Why I left last time? Admins were corrupted, giving special treatements to either friends, or female characters.  Rules weren't applied on everyone as it was supposed to be.  I really hope that it won't turn into such crap, I'm really giving hope for a Hardcore roleplaying server, so all those people that doesn't want to fill an application because they think they're enough badass for it, it's a bad start...Honestly...I really hope the admins are going to be strict and serious concerning rules, and applications.  That's just my opinion based on facts.

Peace.

Greymane said:
I'm giving a try again for the PW...  Why I left last time? Admins were corrupted, giving special treatements to either friends, or female characters.  Rules weren't applied on everyone as it was supposed to be.  I really hope that it won't turn into such crap, I'm really giving hope for a Hardcore roleplaying server, so all those people that doesn't want to fill an application because they think they're enough badass for it, it's a bad start...Honestly...I really hope the admins are going to be strict and serious concerning rules, and applications.  That's just my opinion based on facts.

Peace.

+1...I hope it goes well, and anyone who cannot hack it is swiftly removed.

Back
Top Bottom