United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

Users who are viewing this thread

Boarlady said:
Btw I Support map rotation system. I want splint's map, the old one with the manor and the jousting arena. Would need updates though. I support any map with commoner fighting classes.
Map rotation+1
Commoner fighting classes depends on the setting you aim for. As soon as you have them, factions get unneccesary and the focus lies at the "Commoner" Town. Specially Splinterts map is a perfect example. The map simply never tempted me to claim a castle as they where not central but far away and aside from the roads and economy. Most faction members "live" in town, not in their castle. You dont even have bypassers to join or sell goods at the castles  there as they lie simply apart from everything interesting most of the time.
Do please not use this map, it is simply not good besides that town...sorry Splint :oops: I love the town as everyone else does, but if this is supposed to be a "hardcore" roleplay server, there is one question for me:
Is the target to develop and illustrate something like a more or less functionable society, or simply a space where everyone is anything he wants to play? It's both fine for me, But it's a very important difference that I would like to have cleared out (and I personally call everyone being anything light rp, not hardcore :wink:)

If you want realistic society as far as pw offers, Lowlands or maps with similar economical design, if you want freedom to choose roles quickly then commoner fighting classes and open shops. Why? Because roleplay whatever, some people work more and some work less (or, have less people to work for them :wink: and this reflects ingame only if you have to do something (ask) to get access.
Besides that its not that we would deny each other the training (unless it seems reasonable ic), and you should have less need to protect yourself as commoner on a passworded server all the time, so there is no need for STR 15 under dresses anymore.
On the other hand there is no serious need to restrict weapons and classes hopefully (though I know that more people than one would think rp with weapons, as soon as they got some....I'd not recommend it anymore since I have seen that it is peacefuller otherwise...factions dont make war, its people in factions making war, Boarlady. As it is with the robbing/taxing common knights.)

As for poll bans and such, it is a passworded server. Organized trolling will be obvious and reported very fast, and disorganized trolling will not happen as you have no random mob joining. So I don't worry too much for that.

Knüppel said:
Boarlady said:
Btw I Support map rotation system. I want splint's map, the old one with the manor and the jousting arena. Would need updates though. I support any map with commoner fighting classes.
Map rotation+1
Commoner fighting classes depends on the setting you aim for. As soon as you have them, factions get unneccesary and the focus lies at the "Commoner" Town. Specially Splinterts map is a perfect example. The map simply never tempted me to claim a castle as they where not central but far away and aside from the roads and economy. Most faction members "live" in town, not in their castle. You dont even have bypassers to join or sell goods at the castles  there as they lie simply apart from everything interesting most of the time.
Do please not use this map, it is simply not good besides that town...sorry Splint :oops: I love the town as everyone else does, but if this is supposed to be a "hardcore" roleplay server, there is one question for me:
Is the target to develop and illustrate something like a more or less functionable society, or simply a space where everyone is anything he wants to play? It's both fine for me, But it's a very important difference that I would like to have cleared out (and I personally call everyone being anything light rp, not hardcore :wink:)

If you want realistic society as far as pw offers, Lowlands or maps with similar economical design, if you want freedom to choose roles quickly then commoner fighting classes and open shops.

As for poll bans and such, it is a passworded server. Organized trolling will be obvious and reported very fast, and disorganized trolling will not happen as you have no random mob joining. So I don't worry too much for that.
I love lowlands, its beautiful but Eragon said no commoner fighting classes and so I'll assume he won't allow us to put up an altered version of the map including them. That is the only reason I do not want the map. GoT had commoner fighting classes and even man-at-arms and seargent and we still had many castle wars so I think the point is moot.

PwnCaiks101 said:
In-Game Name(s):Crash,Christan
How long have you been roleplaying:3 Years
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:A great fairly lord ( i think of ulfric stormcloak :c), i want to own a faction with my friends and make money off of our work.I have done this before the bad rp of the  normal servers( Dont get me wrongs its a good server) of some people have gotten my faction destoryed.

Character Bio: Blond long hair sometimes in a ponytail/Ocean sea eyes/

Sample of your roleplay-(Summary story)
I was raised as a squares child in the city of Jokean in another continent then Calradia,i enjoyed the rich fabric the noblemen got to wear as being wealthly (Explains why i love thoses robes icly) and i had to flee as a fugitive from my city for being framed for trying to murder the high king because i was caught holding the knife of the assassin as he escape through the towers window into the lake below,but i have not learned that he was caught and i can return to my hometown.

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:No sire :grin:

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:Fegelein

Meh I'd suggest you

1. Expand your bio
and
2. Understand that
PwnCaiks101 said:
some people have gotten my faction destoryed.
i.e. losing a war does not equal Bad RP.

Boarlady said:
Knüppel said:
Boarlady said:
Map rotation+1

If you want realistic society as far as pw offers, Lowlands or maps with similar economical design, if you want freedom to choose roles quickly then commoner fighting classes and open shops.

I love lowlands, its beautiful but Eragon said no commoner fighting classes and so I'll assume he won't allow us to put up an altered version of the map including them. That is the only reason I do not want the map. GoT had commoner fighting classes and even man-at-arms and seargent and we still had many castle wars so I think the point is moot.
If I could I'd hit you in the face now. You obviously don't want to get it. I have no idea why but for some reason you think Commoner-poor and good and needs weapons to defend himself and faction- bad ******* makes war all time distursbes my peaceful heavily armed rp.
If you have never seen a good faction, well, run aroundwith less *** on you and maybe someone with niveau lets you in

/rage off

In-Game Name(s): Hammond Earl of Mando, Saburo Naotora Ichimonji, Pello Scrambas, Schizophrenic Woodsman, a plethora of characters. (Fegelein)
How long have you been roleplaying: You know me. Been there since the server's infancy
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Nothing short of fun, engaging role play.
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
Saburo Naotora Ichimonji was born into an epoch of turmoil and constant strife in the land of 'Homu'. His father, a renowned war lord called Lord Kirisu reigned over his province for a century and would eventually bequeath the title to his third and youngest son, Saburo. The two brothers, wroth by jealousy, murdered their dying father on his death bed. The young Saburo, aged fifteen, was sold as a slave to a Khergit slave merchant and spent three years traversing on a rickety caravan cart and camping alongside nomadic raiders. At eighteen he arrived in the kingdoms of Calradia, where he sells his sword to the richest kingdom, hoping one day to receive retribution against his brothers.
Sample of your roleplay: 1000 glod or die
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Eh. Not really. Yes.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Boarlady, Sven, lots.

In-Game Name(s): Mikhail Kolichov
How long have you been roleplaying: Around a year or so.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A creative, adaptable imagination and a plethora of minions to do my bidding.
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) Mikhail is a young noble of Kievan Rus. He has a dark past with many incidents including numerous assassination attempts. He has come to Calradia to seek fortune and glory to bring back to his fatherland.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I'm sure they can.

Knüppel said:
If I could I'd hit you in the face now. You obviously don't want to get it. I have no idea why but for some reason you think Commoner-poor and good and needs weapons to defend himself and faction- bad ******* makes war all time distursbes my peaceful heavily armed rp.
If you have never seen a good faction, well, run aroundwith less *** on you and maybe someone with niveau lets you in

/rage off

Calm down there semi, its a preference. I like commoner classes. You don't. No one insults you for your preferences right? Don't bash me for mine. You and Eragon should get married. You both find referring to erp as the perfect troll attempt and fail every time.

In-Game Name(s): Davos, Draven, Prophet Razul
How long have you been roleplaying: in PW for quite a few months, in general? years and years between lots of games PC and otherwise.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: im not a bloodthirsty randoming assclown, i enjoy running shops (mostly taverns)

Character Bio: Draven grew up in the backwoods of Calradia learning much of the land and taking an interest in medicinal herbs, when he was just 16 he was recruited to be a scout for a militia that had no official name, but was known by many affectionately as "The Irregulars". Draven had spent quite a few years within the Irregulars doing the cooking for his squad, Along with learning a few trades as a craftsmen and Archery. Being of a Differnt ethnicity then most he found it hard for most to accept him, and tend to be very independent.

Sample of your roleplay:Draven was walking along and spotted a man drowning, laughing to himself he walked on "silly man not knowing how to swim, ha!"

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:outside of misunderstandings, no.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: umm.. Asking around currently will update this section later.

In-Game Name(s): Citizen_Kane, Hobo of Conquest, Mr.Hollows, Dirty_hairy
How long have you been roleplaying: Boy, I am Kane the White! Since the beginning  :grin:
Character Bio: Kane was a cousin to a better known Harry, or dirty hairy. Harry was married to, now a saint, Saint Venus for a short while before a divorce got arranged. Kane was sent in to clear everything up and get Harry up and running as a doctor again. Unfortunately, Harry was murdered by Sarranid criminals on a medical trip. Kane took his place as a doctor but then set off on his own career, an adventurer.
Sample of your roleplay: Well, I was PW's first doctor, I owned the largest running Slave Trade company, and preformed single handingly one of PW's greatest Heists.
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Besides wanting to rip off any eRPer's head off, no. (honestly its an insult to good RP  :lol:)
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Gaham, this guy that guy... Ya know. I am pretty well known throughout PW ya know.  :lol:

Citizen_Kane said:
In-Game Name(s): Citizen_Kane, Hobo of Conquest, Mr.Hollows, Dirty_hairy
How long have you been roleplaying: Boy, I am Kane the White! Since the beginning  :grin:
Character Bio: Kane was a cousin to a better known Harry, or dirty hairy. Harry was married to, now a saint, Saint Venus for a short while before a divorce got arranged. Kane was sent in to clear everything up and get Harry up and running as a doctor again. Unfortunately, Harry was murdered by Sarranid criminals on a medical trip. Kane took his place as a doctor but then set off on his own career, an adventurer.
Sample of your roleplay: Well, I was PW's first doctor, I owned the largest running Slave Trade company, and preformed single handingly one of PW's greatest Heists.
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Besides wanting to rip off any eRPer's head off, no. (honestly its an insult to good RP  :lol:)
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Gaham, this guy that guy... Ya know. I am pretty well known throughout PW ya know.  :lol:

Hehehe that was fun  :lol:

In-Game Name(s):grin:eserath
How long have you been roleplaying:6-7 Years
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Roleplay that extends beyond that hour and will have meaning a week later.
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description)
Sample of your roleplay:Produces a wooden pipe from his robes, the sides are ornate with Gold that reflects back his eyes staring intently as he delicately packs it full of the strange herb. "For years now I've brought myself to make it bearable to share your bed and lie through my teeth that I love you, I know you're asking yourself why...I'm not sure there would be another if I threw you into the cold."
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:No hands are clean but it's no habit.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skillsSasha the Nomad, Azrayel, Spazze, Rabbit, Suspicious Pilgrim, Le Fox.

In-Game Name(s):Tammo_Redwood

How long have you been roleplaying: Since 4 years ago

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: A leader of a Familily that is known and loved and hated in the Pw communities
Sample of your roleplay:
  Haghaidh adhmaid, A celtic town along the shore of Ireland, owned by the

raider chief, Luscious Haghaidh adhmaid. A rather large town, surrounded by a

dense forest, and tall mountains.  Luscious and  his finest warriors prepared for a raid

into England.  Storing food in baskets, and weapons in chests, the lean karfi was

ready for battle.  Accompaning the men would be Luscious's wife, Martha Haghaidh

adhmaid.  Marthas job, was to cook, and clean for the band of raiders.  Upon setting

out, Martha and Luscious said their goodbyes to their two sons, Tammo, and Martin. 

Martin and Tammo expected the raids, they happened almost three times a month,

when the weather was fine, and the tide was on the sailors side.  Luscious set out on

November 13, 1378, for England.

January 24, 1378, Luscious and his crew have arrived on the western shore

of England.  The first raids went well... But not so well... no deaths, no injuries, but...

no loot.  This was a problem, raiders needed loot to keep themselves afloat.  Luscious's

plan was to move further inland, but at the risk of meeting up with English soldiers. 

After a few more raids along the coast, Luscious had to make his move, soldiers or not,

he wasn't returning empty handed.  He made the order to his troops, and after a few

nervous murmurs, they set out inland.

January 29, 1378, Luscious and his men struck good fortune, no soldiers

met them for battle, and the villages were helpless to defend themselves. As Luscious

predicted, the loot inland was much richer, more gold, clothes, and food.  He and his

men celebrated everynight, with fine food and drink, thanks to Martha. As the Celts

prepared for another raid, something odd was in the air... when the Celts charged the

village screaming battlecries, they weren't met by the sound of the civilians

screaming... the whole town seemed to be deserted. Luscious stopped his men, it was

dead quiet... no sound at all. Luscious peered into the houses, looked across streets,

but found nothing... just as he was about to decide the raid was all the more easier, a

cry from one of his men said otherwise.

Luscious looked at the man who cried out, the man had a far away

expression on his face, and blood trinkled from his mouth... the man fell to his knees,

then to his stomach.  Luscious was startled to find an arrow in the mans back, as

Luscious cried, "SHIELDS UP!", several more arrows flew through the air, hitting

shields, and one of the mens legs. Luscious looked in the direction of the arrows, and

saw a dozen or more English soldiers standing before them, half of which had bows.

Luscious knew that his own mens round shields would make them vulnerable against

archers. Looking around, Luscious yelled, "INTO THE HOUSES!", he and his men

kicked the doors of surronding houses down, so archer fire couldn't get to them.

Luscious carefully looked out the second story window of the house he was

in, the English soldiers were currently standing their ground. Noticing the bow

pointed his way, Luscious pulled his head out of the window, just as an arrow whizzed

past. They sat for what seemed like hours, untill they heard a shriek... Luscious gazed

out the window, and to his horror to see the English soldiers pummeling his wife,

Martha. Luscious's rage flared, he wasn't going to stand by while his wife was being

beaten... Luscious hollered to his men, "PREPARE FOR BATTLE!", hearing the replied

battle cries, and clanging of weapons, Luscious sensed his men were more than eager

to leave the small building.

He and his men charged down the street, arrows hitting men, shields, and

everything around them. Finally they came close enough to the soldiers, that they

had to drop their bows. The Celts, not needing their shields anymore, went to their

specialties... Pulling out claymores, spears, and clubs, they crashed with the

Englishmen. They were outnumbered but fought on to kill the damned English

soldiers, who dared beat his wife. As Luscious dropped his blade on a soldiers skull,

severing it in two, glanced to where his wife was... a knife to her throat, the

Englishman eyes full of hatred at Luscious, smiled. The knife quickly slit Martha's

throat, blood streaming down her, and yet.. she smiled at Luscious, then her body

went limp and she fell to the ground.

Luscious screamed in outrage, slashing and stabbing, cutting limb after

limb, making mince meat out of the soldiers. He reached the man of whom killed his

wife and ran at him, screaming at the top of his lungs. The English soldier, obviously

the captain, for staying out of the fight for so long, knew a thing or two with that

spear of his. Luscious made an overhead sweep, the captain dodging it, making a stab

at Luscious, but Luscious side stepped it easily. Luscious kicked the man in the chest,

sending him sprawling, at a desperate attempt to continue the fight, the captain

threw sand in Luscious's eyes, blinding him. Then as Luscious was disoriented, the

captain stabbed, successfully piercing Luscious's stomach. With a cry of pain,

Luscious grabbed the captains arm, pulling it closer, by doing so drawing the spear

further within himself. When they were eye to eye, Luscious made one more swing,

which cut the captains arm in two, and penetrating his left side, the captain fell dead.

With a sigh of happiness, knowing he had avenged his wife, Lusiocus fell to his knees,

in a puddle of blood, he said to one of his warriors, "M-Martin is to be next... Next to

be c-chief... T-Tell him... And send he and Tammo my fairwell...", the chieftain raider,

Luscious Haghaidh adhmaid, collasped on the ground, with a smile on his face.
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:no

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:yes ask any admin or well liked roleplayer

In-Game Name(s):
Orlando, Afric_Amaku

How long have you been roleplaying:
5 years (Swadian RP, Ultima Online, PW)

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community:
I am very mature and stable.  I will stick to my character and role in the community.  I very much enjoy the tasks some others do not, so I can fill the areas that need to be filled, such as labor classes. I am also very creative and able to organize large scale role plays.

Orlando
He is from a land far to the south.  (pretty much he is African in our world)
His aim in life is to make a name for himself by way of honor and strength.  He is also a bit of a romantic and falls for the ladies quite easily.  One of his unique rp’s will be to build a harem worthy of great men such as King Solomon.

Afric_Amaku
He was brought out of his homeland through the slave trade and is now ready to start a new life in the strange land. (he too is African in our world)
His whole purpose for existing will be to manage a farm community.  His specialty is to make the finest wine in the land.  As he works hard every day and manages those living in the community, he also finds time to organize fun community events such as dinners, dances, races and more!  One of his primary goals is also to find that special someone to join him in this new land.

Sample of your roleplay:
Orlando
“Join me for a drink my dear, so that I may drink in your beauty.”
“I have many women, but only you have truly captured my heart.”

Afric_Amaku
“Excuse me as I tend to the vines, for the season for work is upon us.”
“An honest day’s labor is what makes a man truly honest.”

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:
No, I am usually helping new players and remind others of the rules.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:
Not sure I am new to PW mod. 
I do know Friedrich, Tirok and Philibert pretty well as rp characters.

bugger... My app didnt work because of the taleworlds back up.

you guys know me anyway just add me to the list ive been here longer then most of you as it is :razz:

In-Game Name(s): Philibert de Naillac, Uldyssian "Old Greymane".
How long have you been roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for nearly 9 years. It started with the D&D games, Neverwinter Nights, World of Warcraft (RP server), Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer (LS-RP), and Mount & Blade: Warband.
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: I am a creative and active player. Mature and stable. I love to roleplay, and my fun is to share memorable roleplaying experience with the others players of the community.  Persistant World is a very decent mod, and the past experiences with the others servers has made it quite 'unplayable'. Roleplaying in a 'First person' medieval game has always been my 'dream' as a gamer.  I want to contribute to this rare pearl at the best of my abilities. That said, I enjoy working the forge as a smith, and I would to make it my profession in-game.  Of course, if I can bring any other kind of help such as answering questions (OOC) to simply give a hand to the staff, it will be a pleasure. 
Character Bio: Uldyssian
|Character description|
Name: Uldyssian
Culture: Nordic
Hair: Black with a few strand of grey.
Eyes: Blue
Occupations: Craftsman, smith, engineer, trader and social drinker at the occasion.

|Short biography|
He was born in a small village to the north of the Swadian border. He is the eldest of three children. His mother was the daughter of a prominent Swadian merchant known for the trade of silk, and his father was a local smith.

As a child he apprenticed with his father, the local blacksmith, to learn a trade.  It was hard and dangerous at first but after years of hard work and study under his mentor, he learned a lot about different weapons and tools that usually only the richer people could afford.  Strike after strike on the heated metal made his arms proverbially strong as iron.  He was able to test weapons that he made and his father showed him how to properly wield swords, axes and spears of all shapes and sizes.  Not only he was helping the craft of expensive products but he also sold them for a high price as he could manage. 

Though the distinction felt sudden on him, somewhere along the way he had become a man and the whole world seemed to change around him.  Being a craftsman he specialized as a smith, crafting tools and weapons of function and beauty out of simple metal.  Sometimes he was used also as an engineer by the locals when a bridge or a fortification needed to be done since carpenting was not strange to him either.  All the created weapons had to be tested by him so wielding one handed weapons, two handed weapons and to a degree also polearms felt very natural to him.  As time wore on him, he became a master of his trade, and fine work started to fetch fine prices.  With food in his belly and logs in his fire, he could take pride in his work and his growing reputation.

Sample of your roleplay: Hard labour & Craftsmanship.
" Morgan: «Uncle ! It's boring, there's nothing else to do...»
" Uldyssian: «Listen up, boy! If you want to kill time, try working it to death. Now, grab that rake and keep going ! Perhaps someday, you will be able to hold a spear like a man!» "

**He tilts his head on the side, stroking his thick chin beard and glancing at the forge with the hint of a smirk in the corner of his lips.**

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No.
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Yes, I think so.  I don't know the name of everyone I have roleplayed with, but there's some notable player such as Raslof, Marcello, JohnLocke, and Afric that I am sure will vouch for this application. Also, for the last few weeks, I have lead a faction 'Order of the Lys' wich have am honorable and good reputation. 

Also...
Afric said:
I do know Friedrich, Tirok and Philibert pretty well as rp characters.
If my word has any mean on this, I vouch for this brave man.

Phoenix234 said:

you guys know me anyway just add me to the list ive been here longer then most of you as it is :razz:

It doesn't matter if you've been here longer than us, you still have to apply, you don't get 'special privilages' lol. I'll write my application later.

In-Game Name(s): Robben_DuMarsch

How long have you been roleplaying: Six years.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: An individual with a drive to create real character interaction within the roleplay environment.

A squire of a hedge knight, lost from his master as the knight was imprisoned for drunken lechery (attempting to slap the arse of a local noblewoman, while drunk.)

Sample of your roleplay:
"The world is a hard place sometimes, but when I feel the weight of a blade in my hand, I remember the potential that I have to be something great." ...
"Or perhaps I will just try my hand at farming, so as not to end up dead."

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers:
No.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills:
I do not know if any current roleplayers remember me from the months back when I played.

Legolan said:
Just add me to the roster, Im legolan, dont feel like doing all that :smile:
Phoenix234 said:

Write an application like everyone else.

The rest of the applications will be answered shortly!

Rasorath said:
Legolan said:
Just add me to the roster, Im legolan, dont feel like doing all that :smile:
Phoenix234 said:

Write an application like everyone else.

The rest of the applications will be answered shortly!

¬_¬

In-Game Name(s): Robert_Of_Fenwick
How long have you been roleplaying: maybe 10 years outside of pw and a year and halfish on PW
What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: Oldest assassins guild of the mod, mixed in with a large trading guild.
Character Bio: (This may include a story of your character or a simple short description) now thats a secret :wink: unless a player reads the mason history and realises the hints I left then im not going to make it easy.

Basically a Noble who has served many kings and lords over the years building castles and fortifications.
Sample of your roleplay: examining a wall for structural defects to check the guards response time to someone been on the wall etc.
Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: No
Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: Im sure theres a lot of them around here somewhere, any ex masons would do, Fox, tirok etc

In-Game Name(s): Will_Kelley

How long have you been roleplaying: I'd say for about 4, almost 5 years.

What can you offer to the Hardcore Roleplaying community: In depth roleplay that will guarantee deep immersion into a medieval world.

Character Bio: I personally enjoy playing different types of characters, so I generally don't have a single playstyle. I will occasionally switch it up and play anything from a war bred mercenary to a humble merchant simply making a living.

Sample of your roleplay: Will smirks, and swiftly raises the hilt from it's sheathe at his waist. His leather make a tightening sound as his hand grasps tightly around the cloth handle of his blade. He draws the sword with a foreign grace and swings it in such a fashion it seems to slice the very air in two. "What's it going to be," he says with a slight annoyance in his voice, "your gold, or your worthless peasant life?"

Do you have a history of rulebreaking on the regular servers: Never.

Can any fellow roleplayers vouch for your skills: I haven't played in a few months, so I'm not sure the people I could list even still play.

Back
Top Bottom