Unban Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Duke_of_York

Recruit
Hello, I was recently banned from the NW_OFFICIAL_US_1 server for a permanent duration.  My name at the time was 42nd_Rec_Duke_of_York.  I was playing as an engineer, just fooling around because it was late in the night while I was playing, and the last game I was going to play before I headed off to bed.  I set up explosive crates just to make an explosion, and as I lit them I was banned.  I did not mean any harm, or as some people put it "trolling".  Infact I hate trollers most in the game.  I was about to go to bed so thus I wanted to do something that would give me a bit of a laugh before I headed off.  I know it may sound quite ridiculous, but once again, it was out of fun, not of anger or anything else for that matter.  I would like to request an unban from the server if at all possible.  If you wish to give me some sort of disciplinary action, or even if you wish not to unban me at all, that is fine with me.  But I must say that I enjoy this game, as I have a deep inerest in the Napoleonic time period, and prefer the use of historical firearms over these modern day shooters.  In any event I thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you can resolve my issue, if at all possible.  The CD Key for my game is as follows:

Back
Top Bottom