Users who are viewing this thread

iDazei

Recruit
Ingame Name : MITT_RMONEY
Server(s) you are banned from: NW_Official_US_1
Time and date: 9/24 happened earlier this morning
Timezone: Eastern/GMT-6
What was happening when you got banned:
Was messing around with explosive crates with another engineer (Who I didn't know) by barricading a church tower and putting explosive crates in it so enemies would explode once they got inside the tower. Brave_Chicken (I think?) told me to stop doing it because I was somehow "Ruining the experience for other people", so I did.
Next round I was running towards the enemy spawn with a couple people, caught a bayonet to the dome and died, other engineer was still in the church tower messing with explosive crates, he blows them up and gets banned, then suddenly I get banned when ive been dead the entire round and had nothing to do with the crates.
tl;dr I got banned for someone elses shenanigans.

It was a temporary ban, it only lasted one hour. As I recall there were 3 people in the tower each round; I saw 3 people involved in the round after I requested that it cease. If I made a mistake and you were not one of those 3 in the last round, I can only offer my apologies. I was also trying to enjoy the game and may not have given the event sufficient attention. That can only be a mistake on my part, so I apologize wholly.

As for why I asked you to stop: with 3 of you in the tower each round all dying in an explosion that only sometimes kills one enemy, your team is essentially down 3 men. It's as if they're being forced to play with uneven teams, giving them little chance for victory. This is why I deemed it as an infringement on the experience of other people. Again, the inconvenience you experienced is by and large my fault. I hope this error does not affect your decision to play on the server in the future.

Back
Top Bottom