[UNAC S2] Week Four Results, Discussions and Predictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kherven

Master Knight
unacweek4.png

Week 4 Map Pool: OPEN: Random Plains, The Farm MIXED: Quagmire, Solace  CLOSED: Dreicksdorf, Nord Town

Week Four Matches (Due Sunday, February 23rd)

Division A:

Semifinals Matches 1 and 2 (TBD, week 3) Streamed by WarbandNA
wK Vs Wappaw
Balion vs TMW

Division B:

KoA Vs Rebel
DoF Vs MoB(Streamed by WarbandNA)

HB gets the bye.

The purpose for these weekly threads:

1) Posting match estimated match times.
2) Reporting match results with screenshots after matches are completed
3) Discussions about the current weeks matches
4) Predictions

KoA vs rebel        DoF vs GK                                                                                                                           

Due to this :

CalamityuP said:
TMW vs wK next weekend date/time TBD

Does that mean this all of Division A is delayed a week since that match is for Round 3, and result could potential alter the standings as it is.

good question ^

We figured delaying wouldnt be a huge deal since div B needed another week to finish their round robin anyways, but if we're supposed to be doing semis this week as well that could be an issue.

CalamityuP said:
wK is good to go for semi's this weekend (Sunday).

Only potential issue is streamers... I know WarbandNA is stretched thin.

Perhaps dman and I could stream?

dman could provide pro battle analysis, and I could just add sexy Russian accent for effect  :cool:

Great job Rebels! :grin:. It's going to be really close with Rebels, KoA, and DoF going for that 2nd spot. Rebels final score is 38 points...KoA needs another 14 points and DoF needs 26 points to beat Rebels. KoA vs DoF should be very exciting to watch abd should be streamed. Of course, if DoF beats both MoB and KoA, that 2nd place belongs to them, regardless of score.

Semi-Finals

wK 16 - 2 Wappaw

Nord Town
wK 4 - 0 Wappaw
wK 4 - 2 Wappaw

Random Plains
wK 4 - 0 Wappaw
wK 4 - 0 Wappaw

gg's fellas. Good luck in the future.

Screens soon.

Uh-oh!  Mandatory post match testing has revealed high levels of metabolites of clenbuterol, a banned steroid, in the urine sample taken from BlackTide's mouse.  This maltreatment of defenseless animals cannot be condoned.

Back
Top Bottom