M and OGL's list thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Great work! It's an honour to be mentioned here. I thought that my "best days" would bring me higher in "all times tier list", but it made me happy anyway that you remember about old guy who ended his career years ago ^^ Thank you.

PSA: If you are saltier than a friday night cod and chips because you are not on the list please dont do the smart thing and take it to PM, post it here so we can mercilessly mock you  :fruity:

cd348e2c90794ccdb2a4f39b35775332.png

Cool
It is a pity that I did not get on this list as a person who did everything for everyone at once. Playing the role of father, captain, psychologist, mentor, archer, cavalryman, infantryman, headmaster, headhunter, organizer, seo, writer, novice

Jurgen said:
Cool
It is a pity that I did not get on this list as a person who did everything for everyone at once. Playing the role of father, captain, psychologist, mentor, archer, cavalryman, infantryman, headmaster, headhunter, organizer, seo, writer, novice
what????
this list just lists the most SKILLED players of all time, the **** does writing a poem have to do with that mr headmaster?

Condemned Bas said:
Jurgen said:
Cool
what????
this list just lists the most SKILLED players of all time, the **** does writing a poem have to do with that mr headmaster?

I think that there is not a single person here who would have made this way for the year of the game here, for no reason and would change the team dozens of times, inviting the same Larez to a training match and other old stars such as quadri and k2. I did not know anyone here and played with my small team of adult friends, until I created a team out of nothing, until I quarreled with all Ukrainian players, so that Ukraine would play on the international stage. To protect the honor of our flag, I tore the hair on Ray's ass and left red marks on Vernon's ass. Guys, you have to give me a medal for courage.

Condemned Bas said:
Jurgen said:
To protect the honor of our flag, I tore the hair on Ray's ass and left red marks on Vernon's ass.
Clitrape+i+am+intrigued+_f86522dbf757d207509891717ac32cf0.png

That aside, a medal, perhaps; but not a spot on the alltime most skilled players list.

I agree. Sorry
Haha In general, I wanted to say that for me it was not a tournament but a series of games of thrones. It was very difficult and the most interesting thing happened not in the game, but in relations between people)

It's one thing to come to play at the ready. Other, create everything on your own, chat with each person, test all games from 2010, look through all tournaments, read the documentation. For me, it was not a game, but a clan creation simulator. And you just played without doing anything. Guys would say thank you to newcomer Jurgen for his perseverance. From nothing to become someone, to raise the old archives, at the same time to develop a personal skill in training in the Russian team. Guys, this is the level.

? Rey said:
This guy is so full of himself it's not even funny.  :facepalm:

It's not so funny how to assemble a team of the best players in Ukraine and lose to the nameless Austrians.
What could be funnier. It's time to buy a tent for your team

logo-new-cb413de60ed897300e523380ffc8ee69.png

Jurgen said:
? Rey said:
This guy is so full of himself it's not even funny.  :facepalm:

It's not so funny how to assemble a team of the best players in Ukraine and lose to the nameless Austrians.
What could be funnier. It's time to buy a tent for your team

logo-new-cb413de60ed897300e523380ffc8ee69.png
dude, u cant even block
~ Count Stamar

Back
Top Bottom