In Progress Unable to equip multiplayer badges / badges not unlocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v.1.1.6
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: I am unable to equip / unlock the badges you earn in multiplayer, specifically the hours played and level ones. I have played more than 1 hour in multiplayer on this account, and I am level 10, yet I can't use either of the badges as it says the requirements haven't been met and they aren't unlocked.

How to Reproduce: Not sure unfortunately, I just played the game.

Media (Screenshots & Video): I am not allowed to post images showcasing the issue due to this forum account being new and having lost the login to my old one. Will edit once I have the ability to do so.

Edit:

Image 1: 1 hour badge not being unlocked after 15 hours played

Image 2: Level 10 badge not being unlocked after reaching level 10

Image 3: Error message when trying to equip badges

Image 4: Hours played page when you right click to check conditions

Last edited:
My Bannerlord ID is: Hollsten#9457

One thing I'd like to note is that by looking at other threads of people having this issue, it seems that for some people it fixes itself/updates badge progress when they play a matchmade game like Captain or Skirmish, however I still haven't been able to see if that fixes it for me since the queue times are very long these days and I haven't been able to get in one. Though it would be a good explanation as to why I didn't have this issue in the past.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Our team is aware of this issue and working on it. I have forwarded your banner id for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom