Need More Info Failed to connect to server (Multiplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Hello, This is my first post so bare with me on it. I am trying to play multiplayer and I was able to log in and play 3/23/2024 but have not been able to login since then 3/28/2024 (Using Steam). Over the few days I have fully uninstalled and deleted every file for bannerlord 4 separate times, I have turned off my fire wall thinking that would help (it didn't), I have installed battel eye thinking I need to have that anti cheat to run it (I didn't matter), I'm on the current branch and back and forth from one to the other doesn't fix the issue. Short of buying and trying a VPN I have attempted every tip and trick I can find online and in the forums. I have pinged the server with my cmd. Anything I can find I have attempted. I am at my wits end here any help would be amazing I know it may take a few day's for a mod or someone who can help me. PLEASE HELP!!

Computer Specs:
OS Microsoft Windows 10 Home
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.5186
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz,
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASRock, Z170 OC Formula
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1 terabyte

Hey, can you please share your banner id or steam profile with me so we can further inspect the issue? Can not login' issue is usually being fixed automatically within the same hour, if the issue is persistent please let us know.

Hey, can you please share your banner id or steam profile with me so we can further inspect the issue? Can not login' issue is usually being fixed automatically within the same hour, if the issue is persistent please let us know.
Hi, have the same problem ( Login failed) for about 4h
turning off IPv6, re-installing the game, making firewall exception, updating drivers and other basic things didn't help
Steam ID: 76561198813371916
URL: https://steamcommunity.com/user/fdtn-hvbr
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
If its any help thats what in rgl_log (cant attach a full file so just the part that i think is wrong, ready to send full file in dm if needed ) :
Http Post Request with message(TaleWorlds.Diamond.Rest.ConnectMessage) failed. Retrying: (System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'service'
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom