Turkey Right Now

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my share of tear gas today and gave that arrogant dictator-wannabe a clear message. Current state of events are starting to get scary though.

934144_390757247709356_831044695_n.jpg

These gas bullets aimed to the people. From head or chest.

Rumor has it 8 people killed by real bullets in Antalya.My friend just called me about the case which is real bullets.He was at the demonstrations in Çallı Square.Luckily he didn't wounded :smile:.

Here's a guy explaining nicely what and why we are protesting in English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEapNRakzDI&feature=player_embedded#!

Rallix said:
optLn said:
Got my share of tear gas today and gave that arrogant dictator-wannabe a clear message. Current state of events are starting to get scary though.
Noes!
We need you for make game.  :cry:
Haha, don't worry.

optLn said:
Here's a guy explaining nicely what and why we are protesting in English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEapNRakzDI&feature=player_embedded#!

Should be in the OP, I literally have no clue what the hell is going on and the OP doesn't explain much.

Oh yes, I certainly hope that they will organize their civil unrest to accommodate your personal vacation.

Blead said:
My friend Flecha told me they were using real bullets now (his source was the news) Have things really escalated to such a extend?  :???:

They are using rubber bullets for sure, but I dont know if they are using real bullets.

_Toi_ said:
Blead said:
My friend Flecha told me they were using real bullets now (his source was the news) Have things really escalated to such a extend?  :???:

They are using rubber bullets for sure, but I dont know if they are using real bullets.

Nope our cops arent using real bullets. That was fake news of the protesters. Purpose was have more attention against the cops and make them guilty. I can tell you more fake news if you want to hear

That was NYPD levels of police professionalism. Single handed firing into a crowd at head level while running backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom