SP Antiquity Troy mod. Download for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, and I don't think Spartans ever rode horses. Someone told me that when I made a mounted Spartan unit for RTW once.

in96ol.jpg

King85 said:
i also noticed all the swords are blunt weapons and bigger than me.

With Bulgarians, if your going to have a sword, its going to be a big one. Or their overcompensating for something

I don't know that to be true. Thats why I suggested it. May be possible, perhaps you could go pull down a Bulgarians pants? There is a Bulgarian Sumo but I don't feel like going to Tokyo just to see if I am right with my suggestion or not.

NikeBG said:
I don't see how pulling down a Bulgarian's pants would help with the size of their Bulgarian sausages.

My fixing what you said should be enough of an answer for you.

On topic: There is a lot of bugs in this mod. Perhaps its only an alpha.

butscrew said:
With Bulgarians, if your going to have a sword, its going to be a big one. Or their overcompensating for something
Big swords are only a compensation for small axes. Get your mind out of the gutter.

garipoter said:
NikeBG said:
Butscrew, you seem quite strangely fixed on Bulgarian sausages.
I'm not fixed on this mod I uploaded it to repository and it was my duty to get the name of it's creator.
NikeBG said:
Any relation to your nickname?
My nick has nothing in common with Bulgaria neither do I.
NikeBG said:
The correct form is Dimitar, btw.
Thanks . Corrected.

Those really aren't addressed to you, garipoter.

Hi all, sorry for my bad english, my name is Damian i boy who make this mod  i make it  3 month
and must make  several correction for good mod , i am not profesional 
aaa  big  swords .In native game swords they are big, this is for good combat
but is no realistic sword , for some textures i boot Some photographs from Thracian and Greek treasure
For opinion and contact write  mail [email protected]
play Mount&Blade this is good game

DAMQNG said:
Hi all, sorry for my bad english, my name is Damian i boy who make this mod  i make it  3 month
but is no realistic sword , for some textures i boot Some photographs from Thracian and Greek treasure

nice to see you here Damian and welcome to the forum.
i've got a question for you: are there any sea battles in this mod, and how can i start one?

btw, the armor and weapon models are all excellent, you are really talented, if you still want to made more models or do more modding work, maybe you should join a mod team here, so more people will have the privilege to benefit from your work.

DAMQNG said:
Hi Damian finally I found you! Welcome to Taleworlds .
I got Dimitar name from the Admin of bulgarian M&B forum I'm really sorry for confusion I've created.Credits corrected on repository.When you'll upload an updated version to repository I'll delete this one. Good luck with modding

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
garipoter said:
NikeBG said:
Butscrew, you seem quite strangely fixed on Bulgarian sausages.
I'm not fixed on this mod I uploaded it to repository and it was my duty to get the name of it's creator.
NikeBG said:
Any relation to your nickname?
My nick has nothing in common with Bulgaria neither do I.
NikeBG said:
The correct form is Dimitar, btw.
Thanks . Corrected.

Those really aren't addressed to you, garipoter.
:oops: after reading half page of spam I got your point I read nick like" but screw"

Thanks afterburner ,    for sea battles i using  Fury of Odin campaign one friend play sea battles  in troy mod, make picture , but  i don't know  hau hi make it i make sea battles only if i have Fury of Odin ModuleSystem

DAMQNG said:
Thanks afterburner ,    for sea battles i using  Fury of Odin campaign one friend play sea battles  in troy mod, make picture , but  i don't know  hau hi make it i make sea battles only if i have Fury of Odin ModuleSystem

I see.
so any plans on future release? maybe you can cooperate with some coder here to add more features to future version of the Troy mod.

Back
Top Bottom