Downloading mods is a nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
There are so many versions of this game, like Taleworlds will give us the silliest update in a week and dissapear for two months only to give us another small fix that 1 dude noticed. I want to play with mods, but there are mods from 2020 that nobody cared to update and then there are new ones that have so many versions for the many versions of this game that I simply get confused and I don't know what to download. You have to walk carefully to not download a game breaking mod so it's a pain in the ass. Can someone give me a good list of mods that work today and that could make the game feel a little bit more alive (so many updates and TW still doesn't achieves it lmfao)

Exactly why I'm not touching mods until 1.2 is officially released, and modders have updated their mods for 1.2.

I'm just playing and testing Beta 1.2 vanilla.
I gave up honestly. The game is absolutely boring. Maybe I don't find Bannerlord appealing anymore at all, it's always the same sadly.

Yah, often there are really good mods that people spend a lot of time on which are then understandably abandoned since they are broken by every minor update to the game.

What sort of mods do you want to use though? #1 recommendation is Banner Kings.

Yah, often there are really good mods that people spend a lot of time on which are then understandably abandoned since they are broken by every minor update to the game.

What sort of mods do you want to use though? #1 recommendation is Banner Kings.
Yeah, starting one with bannerkings now, didn't knew it existed. I think Taleworlds might have killed the modding community? Warband had a stupid amount of modders making their own projects but for Bannerlord it seems like a wasteland by comparison. I don't even think half the "total conversion" mods will get finished either. What's going on?

Yeah, starting one with bannerkings now, didn't knew it existed. I think Taleworlds might have killed the modding community? Warband had a stupid amount of modders making their own projects but for Bannerlord it seems like a wasteland by comparison. I don't even think half the "total conversion" mods will get finished either. What's going on?
I think modders were waiting for the 'full release' so the game would be stable but since nothing changed with updates breaking the mods after full release modding didn't really pick up. There are still total conversions being worked on though, like In Hoc Signo Vinces, In the Name of Jerusalem II, there's also stuff like the 'Europe' map, Calradia Expanded and other cool mods. They can be difficult to find though.

This channel has good mod suggestion videos, and the guy makes nice mods too:

I don´t feel that problem to be honest. More annoyed about mods adding to much so they break eachother.
And the requirements. Say one wants to try a mod. Then it needs that one, one of those need two others. It´s an evil spin in the end.
My current i can´t play on my latest save. After little time the game crash without a clue. So i need to load the second last save. Then it works.

My best advices.
Adoption. Don´t feel complete without it.
Calradian Deserters. This is really good because one can find a good challange. How about facing 300 tier 6 troops!

Want less nobles?
Peasant Revenge is good

Faster leveling of compaions and familymembers?
Useful companions
Governors Handle Issues

Οh god so many awesome mods being abbandoned because of this.Bannerlord is a joke without mods.And even using them is a pain in the ass.

Best to wait on that one IMO.

I gave up honestly. The game is absolutely boring. Maybe I don't find Bannerlord appealing anymore at all, it's always the same sadly.
Just stick to downloading via Steam and filter by the version you use. 1.1.5 has the most mods so maybe start there.
I occasionally switch to 1.2. when I want to test some of the new features. It's as simple as clicking a button.

Back
Top Bottom