King's Bounty Armored Princess
Grand Theft Auto 3
Fortix 2
Fantasy Wars
Dawn of Magic
7.62 - High Calibre

And a bundle or two and Steam stuff
Humble Introversion Bundle with extras 
Indie Royale New years bundle with extras (possibly, maybe, if I can find the email)
Steam keys for my 11th copies of; Gemini Rue, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Oddworld: Exoddus, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Ben There, Dan That!, Time Gentlemen, Please!, Sideway New York, 

I have a key for Dawn of Fantasy of anyone is willing to trade for it. I never got around to playing it but it looks decent enough, I will settle for something of much smaller worth.

I have three guest passes for Red Orchestra 2. Willing to give them away, or if you want to give me something in return, even better.

I have three Red Orchestra 2, three day guest passes. Full copies of Half Life 2, a separate copy of Episode 1 and a copy of Portal if anybody wants to trade them for something equal.

I didn't even knew I had half of those gifts until RO2 notification popped up.

could anyone buy me the fourpack of Darkspore for 15$? That would be great, in europe it's more than twice that price. :/
it's a daily deal though, so you'd have to get to it within the next 20 hours :razz:
also obviously I'd give you the money back.

Back
Top Bottom