Resolved 日本語 - JP There are not enough words in the original English text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Pertains to all languages.1.1.5~1.2.2

Translation Error:
<string
id="RTCjRw3I"
text="Notables represent prominent residents of {TOWNS_LINK} and {VILLAGES_LINK} who are not nobles. They may include merchants, landowners, gang leaders and others. They can offer players quests, and good relations with notables will allow characters to recruit more and better troops. Good relationships with notables also can grant bonuses to {CLANS_LINK}, boosting theirs {INFLUENCE} and making it easier to govern {SETTLEMENTS_LINK}." />

JP Translation
There is a mistranslation in Japanese.
<string
id="RTCjRw3I"
text="「名士」は{TOWNS_LINK}や{VILLAGES_LINK}に住む、名のある貴族です。中には商人、地主、徒党集団のリーダーなどもいたりします。名士はプレイヤーにクエストを与えることがあり、彼らと良好な関係を築いておくことで、雇える兵の数が増えたり、より良い中隊を作れるようになったりします。それだけに留まらず、{CLANS_LINK}にボーナスがついたり、{INFLUENCE}がブーストされたりすることで、{SETTLEMENTS_LINK}を統治しやすくなります。" />

The translation of "who are not nobles." is reversed.

Corrected Translation
:
<string
id="RTCjRw3I"
text="Notables represent prominent residents of {TOWNS_LINK} and {VILLAGES_LINK} who are not nobles. They may include merchants, landowners, gang leaders and others. They can offer players quests, and good relations with notables will allow characters to recruit more and better troops. Good relationships with notables also can grant bonuses to {CLANS_LINK}, boosting theirs {INFLUENCE_LINK} and making it easier to govern {SETTLEMENTS_LINK}." />

JP Translation
<string
id="RTCjRw3I"
text="「名士」は{TOWNS_LINK}や{VILLAGES_LINK}に住む、貴族ではない有力者です。中には商人、地主、徒党集団のリーダーなどもいたりします。名士はプレイヤーにクエストを与えることがあり、彼らと良好な関係を築いておくことで、雇用できる兵の数や、良質な兵士が増加します。それだけに留まらず、{CLANS_LINK}にボーナスがついたり、{INFLUENCE_LINK}が高まり、{SETTLEMENTS_LINK}を統治しやすくなります。" />

Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: v1.1.5 - v1.2.2 SandBox///\std_concept_strings_xml_jpn.xmlstd_concept_strings_xml_jpn.xml
Screenshot:

screenshot 133347004586462410.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom