The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, I'm already excited for the next update then!

What about getting a troubadour card? Anyone gotten one yet? I've been playing my lute for about three months now...

sooooo.... how much will the sphinx eat before something actually happens? and BTW, this mod is reall the greatest mod i have seen :grin:

thelight9 said:
sooooo.... how much will the sphinx eat before something actually happens? and BTW, this mod is reall the greatest mod i have seen :grin:

Hey light9, do you know something about the sphinx that we grunts don't? And if so, care to share??
Will trade captured souls for information.  :razz: :razz:

thelight9 said:

Hey light9, do you know something about the sphinx that we grunts don't? And if so, care to share??
Will trade captured souls for information.  :razz: :razz:
all i know is that after usuing poe's "rewrite my part" ability, he asks you as a favour to find the sphinx and if i remember the text correctly, that the sphinx loves eating valvet. so i went to chelez and started putting valvet in the weird cacoon on the windmill. every time i put one and exit the chest, there is a notifacation about the creature eating the valvet and wanting more.and thats all i know, i have put so far 9 rolls of valvet and still nothing happend as far as i can tell

Just a question about Companions :

The Raven and Fortunato leaved my party more than 30 days ago and they still don't respawn. Is it normal ?

Thank you.

Yes, most of the mod companions don't respawn after they join your party - it is presumed they have better things to do, until they actually choose to rejoin you. Some of them (Oak, Ash, Thorn, Dupin, and The Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula) also disappear after talking to the Great Artificer, if you have not recruited them by then.

Bobthehero said:
How do I use the Adamas Elixier for Ash and friends?

What the hell does Lamia wants to eat now?

Elixir Adamas:

Unfortunately, Elixir Adamas is slightly broken right now - you must have EXACTLY Rank 3 in Necromancy (4 and 5 don't work) to use it from Oak, Ash or Thorn's dialog menu, and a Philosopher Stone. In the next fixed version it will require Rank 5 Necromancy, and the Infinity Stone can also be used.

Lamia:

Lamia requires Vampire status, and Flesh (which can be dismembered from a corpse) to recruit.

It is possible to get the infinity stone without losing the sword companion just empty the chest but not to get the elixir adamas which require talking to the the great artificer.
What is meant by the grave of (forgotten but it was similar to Annabell) and where is it?

Yes, you can take the Infinity Stone from the Cup of Hebe without talking to the Great Artificer.

And the grave of Annabelle Lee is something that might eventually be featured in the mod - otherwise it will remain an enigmatic unfinished feature.

Does anyone know how I get "improved scavenging"? I noticed in the guide it says you can scavenge "Filth once you obtain improved scavenging"

English_Knight said:
Does anyone know how I get "improved scavenging"? I noticed in the guide it says you can scavenge "Filth once you obtain improved scavenging"

You have to scavenge 333 times. There will be a special menu message, and thereafter you will scavenge two Filth on a critical success, rather than the normal two Patchwork. Normal successes while scavenging remain one Patchwork.

Back
Top Bottom