The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

You have to kill Vampires or Werewolves, which start to appear near the villages of Tebandra and Ambean, respectively, after level 25.

i captured them but when i kill them. i only get human corpses and from the corpses i only get normal blood

That's actually an interesting feature if it were to be implemented(getting unique drops by dismembering certain prisoners).

But anyway, you don't need to capture/dismember them. Werewolf/vampire blood can be obtained as normal loot after winning a fight against them. They're not particularly common drops though so it might take a few tries.

there is a gate to underworld. next to the gate there is dude how asks for infinitystone. what happens if you give him the infinitystone and all the 13 items that made in the book

Charon does nothing but warn you about passing through the gate... EXCEPT he will give you the fastest and deadliest mount in the game if you have Hematite, The Sword of Hades, or Zeus' Sorrow, or Poseidon's Trident, or Fire of the Gods with you.

i got two things to ask. how do i get the cup of hebe, plus how do i find the salt cave.there should be poltergeist in it but i cant find it

oldsaltmine.png

i dont really get it cause, i looked around only person i notice is da vinchi.he clearly is not the poltergeist.is it obvius or am i just blind?

dudeg312 said:
i dont really get it cause, i looked around only person i notice is da vinchi.he clearly is not the poltergeist.is it obvius or am i just blind?
The poltergeist is the Undying Sword of Vlad Dracula in the village with the Blood Obelisk. But if you talk to Da Vinci, the poltergeist will disappear.

First things first, congrats on the new release and thank you very much!

But I need help! From the changelog:
"~ Antihero restrictions updated and edited."

Can you elaborate? I'm planning to be an Antihero in my new playthrough and don't want to accidentally fuss up my chances of becoming one. Has anything changed besides not submitting to the Blood Fountain until I hit level 30? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom