SP Dark Ages The Sword And The Axe

Users who are viewing this thread

EternalPaladin said:
@ Sabitai: I think Antonis is out of town.  I couldn't see the companion relationships picture, either, so I decided to try to post it myself. 

Edit: harder than it looks.  This is why I leave the technical stuff to Antonis.  :oops:

Well, here's a link to the picture.

Thanks EternalPaladin,

I'll probably be using it on my next NEW game.  But for now...since I couldn't figure out another way to do it, I succeeded in using an old Text tweak to Disable Companion Interaction. (Anyone interested I can message them how to do it) 

Thus you can have ALL the heros and they won't complain. I've gotten allot of other tweaks to work as well.  It's a fun MOD for sure. 

Hey, guys, I was indeed out of town for a while!

Okay, thanks to the EternalPaladin for the image, I thought it worked fine.  :oops:

Thanks, Subitai, I'm glad you like the mod. Also, I encourage you to post your submod here, as official submod, as I believe a lot of people you like to have it(I would like to try it, for sure :smile:). Also, a new version(or rather, an updated one) is now close to be finished and will soon be posted.

Antonis said:
Hey, guys, I was indeed out of town for a while!

Okay, thanks to the EternalPaladin for the image, I thought it worked fine.  :oops:

Thanks, Subitai, I'm glad you like the mod. Also, I encourage you to post your submod here, as official submod, as I believe a lot of people you like to have it(I would like to try it, for sure :smile:). Also, a new version(or rather, an updated one) is now close to be finished and will soon be posted.

Cool...Antonis, i'm glad you even speak to me. (lot of mod dudes just blow us tweakers off now) All they ever say is..."just learn the module system".  I'm not smart enough for that however  :oops:

I have done allot of Tweak Research for Europe 1200 however (mostly because the famous tool "Tweak MB" doesn't support allot of other WB mods).  I really want that mod to succeed and finish but I know Korinov is by himself.  I wish someone like you could help out...I've even offered to pay people cash money (via Pay Pal) to help me fix a tweak that I created myself.

Anyway, about the tweak research I spoke of.  What I did was put all the work in spoilers for everyone to see EXACTLY  how to do the Txt tweaks.  Because The Sword and the Axe is based on 1.53 ver. of Warband it is a nice easy conversion and most of them have been very simple to test and reproduce.  Here's a direct link to my work:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295324.0.html

I havn't really done all my testing for how many tweaks I could convert over to Sword and the Axe...so i'm not exactly ready to do a submod...but I'd send a zip of my text files to you if you want to look at them or try them out. 

I've been playing M&B since 2008 so I tend to roleplay my own stories in addition to just playing open sandbox games.

This is what i'm doing for my Sword and the Axe game:
None of what i've done really takes away from how tough Vikings are in combat...it's still a good fight in this Mod. :smile:

[Back story]  I'm a big fan of the movie "13 Warrior"...so the back story for my Character is that he's come to world of S&A from a far off land.

For that reason the 1st thing I do is use Morghs item editor and put back into merchandise some items that are currently not there.  Things like:  Military hammers, bastard swords, made certain Viking Longswords actually longer than 70, I made Cross bows more readily available, Light Lances, made the longer War Spears Couch-able, certain other Helmets and even one type War horse.  Lots of other personal little changes.

- I know that might seem to go against the original idea, but I like to roleplay a stranger in this land who uses other ways and methods. 

Tweaks I've implemented so far:

- I increased the chance of capturing enemy lords...default was 70% escape rate...I use 30

- Tweak the Honor gained after allowing a defeated Lord to go free

- Change the minimum amount of damage for PLAYER and his Heros to Continue Fighting and Contribute to Party Skills.  I use player and heros set to 5 each.....Default is player 5 and hero companions set to 15.

- I of course disabled companion interaction so that you can have all heros at once.

- Tweaks to allow joining attackers or defenders in a siege The way I role play this one is to pretend that myself and my companions are joining in a siege to help effect the outcome but i'm not necessarily displaying my Banner...we are just added soldier's joining in on a battle. 

- Allow access of inventory during sieges and defense.

- Blood tweak IMPROVED with even more blood in a better pattern that shoots out!

- I think the tournament bet amounts are fine...I just increased the arena winnings by ten each so 50, 100, 250, 500, 2500.  It's aliittle easier for the starting player to earn some cash.

-Improve your relations with lords and ladies up to "X" by giving them expensive gifts.
This process normally only works when your relations with a person is below 0, now it'll work when it's below 100 or whatever the number you pick.  Testing this 1st....  set mine to 100

Notes:  You still have to gain a positive relation with a lady prior to using this, for example a dedication after a tournament.

* This solves or a is a boost to major problem that I always had trouble with.  For example when you have your own kingdom and you start handing out fiefs you start to loose relations with other jealous lords.  With this tweak you should be able to keep them in the positive.

- Adjusted gift relation gains and their prices 300d now gives + 3 relation, 600 = + 6 and 900 = +9

- Tavern keeper buying drinks, setting the timer and relations 3 parts You can buy every 12 hours and it only costs 500.

- Tweak to have all your own equipment if you get caught sneaking in and also tweak amount of Guards  Part A & B 
I've only done the equipment part and not adjusted the # of guards yet....not till i'm higher level.  :smile:

- Tweak # of Hours before recruiting Prisoners (A)  and the morale hit (B) Changed to every 12hours instead of 24.

- Tweak to Adjust Amount of Tax Inefficiency of your kingdom  I set mine to 1/3 of the default inefficiency... :oops:

- Tweak the "Right to Rule" gained when sending companions out to speak on your behalf   + 10 each trip

- Increased number of prisoners (for each point of prisoners management)  20 per point.

There's allot more possible but that's what i'm testing right now....does any of those seem interesting to guys?

Edit:  Dangit...I just noticed another problem with S&A that i've also seen in E1200.  Basically that ALL lords have "0" for shield skill.

I'll be doing the long clicking over and over tonite mabe to use Morghs editor so I can UP every Lord to have 5 shield skill at the min.  This makes the lords even tougher and to last longer in combat, as they should. 

this mod made me cry from happiness....
Here is why

1. first mod to make cavalry NOT a need to unit ingame even tho its most likely very useful against large armies

2. mother ****in' vikings....with shields and ****  :mrgreen:

3. THE ARMORS MAKE ME HAPPY  :oops:

Subitai said:
Cool...Antonis, i'm glad you even speak to me. (lot of mod dudes just blow us tweakers off now) All they ever say is..."just learn the module system".  I'm not smart enough for that however  :oops:

What? Are you serious? Why shouldn't I be talking to you? If anything, all people have interesting things to say!

Subitai said:
  I have done allot of Tweak Research for Europe 1200 however (mostly because the famous tool "Tweak MB" doesn't support allot of other WB mods).  I really want that mod to succeed and finish but I know Korinov is by himself.  I wish someone like you could help out...I've even offered to pay people cash money (via Pay Pal) to help me fix a tweak that I created myself.

I'm glad someone's helping in Europe 1200 mod, it's one of my favorite mods and I would like to help once I finish a couple of projects(I'm dealing with a lot right now, I should rest a bit and then I will ask Korinov if he likes any help). Also, if you want to send me your tewak to hae a look and see I can help you I would be happy. And don't worry, no cash needed, mods are free and for fun!

Subitai said:
Anyway, about the tweak research I spoke of.  What I did was put all the work in spoilers for everyone to see EXACTLY  how to do the Txt tweaks.  Because The Sword and the Axe is based on 1.53 ver. of Warband it is a nice easy conversion and most of them have been very simple to test and reproduce.  Here's a direct link to my work:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295324.0.html
I havn't really done all my testing for how many tweaks I could convert over to Sword and the Axe...so i'm not exactly ready to do a submod...but I'd send a zip of my text files to you if you want to look at them or try them out. 

Oh, you are the author of that useful list of tweaks! I used Magelords tweaks, until you made your list, thanks! I actually used many of the combat tweaks for two of my mods(Age of Conquerors and an WIP project, Chronicles of Ellon). So, thanks for the indirect help, dude. :smile:

So yeah, if you want, you can send me a .zip file with the tweaks, I would be happy to see them and you can(if you want) post a the file here, as an Official Sub-mod(but test them good first :smile:).

Subitai said:
I've been playing M&B since 2008 so I tend to roleplay my own stories in addition to just playing open sandbox games.
This is what i'm doing for my Sword and the Axe game:
None of what i've done really takes away from how tough Vikings are in combat...it's still a good fight in this Mod. :smile:

[Back story]  I'm a big fan of the movie "13 Warrior"...so the back story for my Character is that he's come to world of S&A from a far off land.

For that reason the 1st thing I do is use Morghs item editor and put back into merchandise some items that are currently not there.  Things like:  Military hammers, bastard swords, made certain Viking Longswords actually longer than 70, I made Cross bows more readily available, Light Lances, made the longer War Spears Couch-able, certain other Helmets and even one type War horse.  Lots of other personal little changes.

- I know that might seem to go against the original idea, but I like to roleplay a stranger in this land who uses other ways and methods. 

Oh, thank God! I myself am one of the role-playing types and I am always happy to see people that actually role-play in my mods. And Antonio Banderas rocks! Naturally, we have the same name. :razz:

Subitai said:
Tweaks I've implemented so far:

1) I increased the chance of capturing enemy lords...default was 70% escape rate...I use 30

2)Tweak the Honor gained after allowing a defeated Lord to go free

3)Change the minimum amount of damage for PLAYER and his Heros to Continue Fighting and Contribute to Party Skills.  I use player and heros set to 5 each.....Default is player 5 and hero companions set to 15.

4)I of course disabled companion interaction so that you can have all heros at once.

5)Tweaks to allow joining attackers or defenders in a siege The way I role play this one is to pretend that myself and my companions are joining in a siege to help effect the outcome but i'm not necessarily displaying my Banner...we are just added soldier's joining in on a battle. 

6)Allow access of inventory during sieges and defense.

7)Blood tweak IMPROVED with even more blood in a better pattern that shoots out!

:cool:I think the tournament bet amounts are fine...I just increased the arena winnings by ten each so 50, 100, 250, 500, 2500.  It's aliittle easier for the starting player to earn some cash.

9)Improve your relations with lords and ladies up to "X" by giving them expensive gifts.
This process normally only works when your relations with a person is below 0, now it'll work when it's below 100 or whatever the number you pick.  Testing this 1st....  set mine to 100
Notes:  You still have to gain a positive relation with a lady prior to using this, for example a dedication after a tournament.
* This solves or a is a boost to major problem that I always had trouble with.  For example when you have your own kingdom and you start handing out fiefs you start to loose relations with other jealous lords.  With this tweak you should be able to keep them in the positive.

(I put numbers so that we can discuss them a bit easier, hope you don't mind). So:
1) and 2) Shiny! Those two should go very well with the lowered chanve for routing I had(thanks to dykjogo from ModDB).
3) Good idea, the companions will be even more useful. I don't know about the player, though, as I am usually role-playing a  former slave, now, so he's at first not good in battle. But that depends on the roleplaying need of each person.
4)That's a bit cheating to me, but many players want all companions without their complaints, so that good for them.  :smile:
5) and 6) VERY useful, nice!
7)Heh, I would like to see that. I used one of the bloodiest tweaks in the OSP section, so even more gore is welcome by me.
:cool: and 9) Each of them very good, it was a mistake I didn't think of them at first. Thanks!

Subitai said:
10) Adjusted gift relation gains and their prices 300d now gives + 3 relation, 600 = + 6 and 900 = +9

11)Tavern keeper buying drinks, setting the timer and relations 3 parts You can buy every 12 hours and it only costs 500.

12)Tweak to have all your own equipment if you get caught sneaking in and also tweak amount of Guards  Part A & B 
I've only done the equipment part and not adjusted the # of guards yet....not till i'm higher level.  :smile:

13)Tweak # of Hours before recruiting Prisoners (A)  and the morale hit (B) Changed to every 12hours instead of 24.

14)Tweak to Adjust Amount of Tax Inefficiency of your kingdom  I set mine to 1/3 of the default inefficiency... :oops:

15)Tweak the "Right to Rule" gained when sending companions out to speak on your behalf   + 10 each trip

16)Increased number of prisoners (for each point of prisoners management)  20 per point.

10) In relation to the previous tweaks, great!

11)Very good! A great idea for all!

12)That's a bit...cheating, but if you increase the guard number, it should be balanced enough, I believe.
There's allot more possible but that's what i'm testing right now....does any of those seem interesting to guys?

13) Very good little tweak.

14)Tsk, tsk. Cheating. But I suppose some people would like it. I'm watching you.
:razz: :razz:

15)That's actually a good one, since they are going on missions and what, nobody listened them in the default values? Very good.

16) Equally good, now anyone can see "how soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords." Or something like that, at least.

Subitai said:
Edit:  Dangit...I just noticed another problem with S&A that i've also seen in E1200.  Basically that ALL lords have "0" for shield skill.
I'll be doing the long clicking over and over tonite mabe to use Morghs editor so I can UP every Lord to have 5 shield skill at the min.  This makes the lords even tougher and to last longer in combat, as they should.

That shield skill was so bad of me to forget it. I mean, soldiers that are better in fighting thant their war lords. Stupid Antonis, you must have been dreaming of mead and naked Valkyries and forgot about that, you dimwit. :razz:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

greatkingdavid said:
this mod made me cry from happiness....
Here is why
1. first mod to make cavalry NOT a need to unit ingame even tho its most likely very useful against large armies
2. mother ****in' vikings....with shields and ****  :mrgreen:
3. THE ARMORS MAKE ME HAPPY  :oops:

Thanks for your kindness, I hope we will keep make you happy!

Hey Antonis,  Still playing and testing stuff in S&A...and since you mentioned that you might be doing another update for this cool mod, please check these out.    :cool:

I created my own NEW TWEAK based off something I read from TML.

Tweak to access your companions storage inventory
I'm proud I wrote this one myself.

Difficulty level: A simple copy and paste

In conversation.txt  look for: dlga_member_talk:view_member_char_requested 69631 119  0 What_can_you_tell_me_about_your_skills?  123  0 NO_VOICEOVER

S&A lines:

dlga_member_talk:member_trade 69631 119  0 Let_me_see_your_personal_equipment.  121  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_member_trade:do_member_trade 4095 121  0 Very_well,_it's_all_here...  122  1 2051 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_do_member_trade:member_talk 4095 122  0 Anything_else?  119  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_member_talk:member_trade 69631 119  0 Let_me_see_your_storage.  1354  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_member_trade:do_member_trade 4095 1354  0 Very_well,_take_a_look...  1355  1 2042 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_do_member_trade:member_talk 4095 1355  0 Anything_else?  119  0 NO_VOICEOVER

dlga_member_talk:view_member_char_requested 69631 119  0 What_can_you_tell_me_about_your_skills?  123  0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_view_member_char_requested:do_member_view_char 4095 123  0 All_right,_let_me_tell_you...  124  1 2046 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_member_talk:member_separate 69631 119  0 We_need_to_separate_for_a_while.  125  2 1 2 936748722493063608 144115188075855987 2133 2 144115188075856014  72057594037927936 NO_VOICEOVER

Details:
*  All you have to do is paste the 3 blue lines right above the red just like it is above.
-  I changed the purple text to add the word "Personal" equipment...but you can leave it as it is in default. 

Notes:
- What this does it give you access to the Inventory of your companions. So you can use them for storage, even for horses!  This has an interesting side effect:  It's almost like your heros are a pawn shop! You can see how much cash they have.

- It uses a script that deals with buying and selling, so technically when you give them something it pays you the value of the item (even a horse).  But when you take it back you then have to pay the same value for it.  Thus it's an even trade.    The Pawn part is cool, because I often have to spend my own money to UPgrade my heros equipment.  Now with this tweak you can "Pawn an Item" for some cash but then you have to pay it back later if you want the item back.

- This makes total sense to me.  Now I don't have to spend 5000+ of my own money so early in the game to upgrade my Medics (RUNA's) armor.  She can help with the costs...dang straight! 
Asking a Town Guildmaster for another quest after you already asked for one
Another quick tweak you could add to S&A for convenience for the old God of tweaks TML. :smile:
Difficulty = Super easy

INFO: Here's another one for convenience. A change to the conversation.txt to allow asking a merchant for another quest after you already asked for one (so if you don't like bringing a caravan to X, ask him if he has another job - without having to travel to another city first).

Open up conversation.txt and find:
dlga_mayor_talk:merchant_quest_requested 69631 1089  3 2240 1 1224979098644774912 2147483678 2 1224979098644774912 0 2147483679 2 144115188075856137 144115188075855987 Do_you_happen_to_have_a_job_for_me?  1109  4 2133 2 144115188075856137 144115188075855987 1 2 936748722493063370 144115188075855987 2133 2 144115188075856141 72057594037927936 2133 2 144115188075856138 144115188075856141 NO_VOICEOVER

Remove the red, change the 3 to a 2.

What this does is remove the check for if he has already offered you a quest. You'll still have the "About that job..." option if you asked him before, this just lets you see "Do you happen to have a job for me?" along with that. Clicking it generates a new job (and overwrites the job saved as the "About that job...").

After change your file looks like this:
dlga_mayor_talk:merchant_quest_requested 69631 1089  2 2240 1 1224979098644774912 2147483678 2 1224979098644774912 0 Do_you_happen_to_have_a_job_for_me? 1109  4 2133 2 144115188075856137 144115188075855987 1 2 936748722493063370 144115188075855987 2133 2 144115188075856141 72057594037927936 2133 2 144115188075856138 144115188075856141 NO_VOICEOVER

Dude Antonis about the Blood Tweak
One other thing, can you check that this is the correct blood code from your lastest version of S&A?
psys_game_blood 12800 prt_mesh_blood_1  500 0.650000 3.000000 0.500000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.700000  0.700000 0.700000
0.100000 0.700000  1.000000 0.700000
0.000000 0.015000  1.000000 0.018000
0.000000 0.050000 0.000000  0.000000 1.000000 0.300000  0.900000
0.000000 0.000000
psys_game_blood_2 12800 prt_mesh_blood_3  2000 0.600000 3.000000 0.300000 0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.250000  0.700000 0.100000
0.000000 0.150000  1.000000 0.350000
0.010000 0.200000 0.010000  0.200000 0.300000 0.000000  0.300000
150.000000 0.000000
The reason I ask is that you told me you had a bloody version but I don't see allot of blood with that code above?
==================================================

USE THIS ONE
Here's mine below and you definitely see blood spurting out:
*Raw text you can paste this right into your particle_systems.txt over the matching text to change the particle physics.

psys_game_blood 12800 prt_mesh_blood_1 5000 5.650000 3.000000 0.500000 10.000000 10.000000
0.000000 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000
0.100000 0.900000 1.000000 0.900000
0.100000 0.700000 1.000000 0.700000
0.100000 0.700000 1.000000 0.700000
0.100000 0.020000 2.000000 0.318000
0.000000 0.050000 0.000000 0.600000 1.500000 1.200000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
psys_game_blood_2 12800 prt_mesh_blood_3 5000 0.800000 3.000000 0.900000 10.000000 10.000000
0.100000 0.600000 1.000000 0.010000
0.100000 0.500000 1.000000 0.700000
0.100000 0.150000 2.500000 1.150000
0.000000 0.050000 0.000000 0.900000 1.600000 0.200000 0.900000
0.000000 0.000000 

Hey, thanks for those. Yes, I am developing a new version, after Teofish tests the mod and helps with some(or many :razz:) historical inaccuracies, some new teaks(and definetely some of yours), I will release it as the final version. I think I solved everything that was wrong and now I am working on improving things.

As for the two teaks: The first is actually ingenious, since it gives you a ton of ropleplay possibilities(like a merchant caravan, a "democratic" warband, where everyone share equally and more). Thanks for that, I will implement it. About the second, it is very useful and makes sense. I mean, he can give you a job after a couple of days, but not the next moment. What, there are bandits around town and you must kill them, but the caravans don't need escort for some reason? Well done, I like both of them a lot, thanks!

And about the blood tweaks, no, the first one is not my particle systems entry. As it happens, I use the same entry as you(from Blood Tweaks Number 5, if I am not mistaken). But I might have added that entry AFTER the latest release, I cannot remember, so sorry. :oops:
So, I need someone who uses the latest version of the mod to check what;s the blood particles entry.

Antonis said:
Hey, thanks for those. Yes, I am developing a new version, after Teofish tests the mod and helps with some(or many :razz:) historical inaccuracies, some new teaks(and definetely some of yours), I will release it as the final version. I think I solved everything that was wrong and now I am working on improving things.

As for the two teaks: The first is actually ingenious, since it gives you a ton of ropleplay possibilities(like a merchant caravan, a "democratic" warband, where everyone share equally and more). Thanks for that, I will implement it. About the second, it is very useful and makes sense. I mean, he can give you a job after a couple of days, but not the next moment. What, there are bandits around town and you must kill them, but the caravans don't need escort for some reason? Well done, I like both of them a lot, thanks!

And about the blood tweaks, no, the first one is not my particle systems entry. As it happens, I use the same entry as you(from Blood Tweaks Number 5, if I am not mistaken). But I might have added that entry AFTER the latest release, I cannot remember, so sorry. :oops:
So, I need someone who uses the latest version of the mod to check what;s the blood particles entry.

Just so that you know...I improved on Blood Tweak #5, mine spurts even more!  It's not the same ol' NO#5, You should try mine out :cool: :smile:

Subitai said:
Thanks EternalPaladin,

I'll probably be using it on my next NEW game.  But for now...since I couldn't figure out another way to do it, I succeeded in using an old Text tweak to Disable Companion Interaction. (Anyone interested I can message them how to do it) 

Thus you can have ALL the heros and they won't complain. I've gotten allot of other tweaks to work as well.  It's a fun MOD for sure.

Heh, no worries.  I've never told Antonis this, but I did the same thing to the first version of the Sword and the Axe.  :oops: 

Not only did I disable the companion interactions, but I replaced all 16 companions with ones I had previously written for my own home mods (written for random other mods, none of the characters actually fit the setting).  I had decided the mods needed some good viking companions so I offered to write them.  :grin:

The other tweaks also sound interesting.  Antonis is super nice about letting people make (and share) changes that they personally enjoy, so I hope you'll continue to do so.

Thanks for the good words, but it's really simple for me. What I can do, others can do and possibly better, so why not letting them improve my work? And since I'm also playing most of the mods(mine included :razz:), others can do something I will enjoy, so it's a win-win situation for all. :grin:

Man, I really love this mod, I use to be all over Floris. (it's a damn fine mod) But something about this one as I stated a while back just made me want to play it....also at least my arrows actually hit things, unlike in floris where when I shoot at something they may or may not disappear, after being shot from the bow....Antonis man, I love it.

Keep us posted on the update. I have a friend who wants to try it but wants the "finished" version....it saddens me that I wont get to slay him for a little while. XD

Haha, thank you! Now, the "serious bugs" are fixed(or very close to be fixed) and only some further balancing proccess remains, some more "histori-fying"( :razz:), some details about graphics and sound, stuff like that. It is a good amount of work, overall, but not that much.

I'm also camped outside your mod office waiting for the new version.

I bet you have learned a lot about the vikings whilst putting this mod together. I just finished that 36 hour course on Scandinavia in the Viking age. I'm becoming an expert on the subject.

:lol:

Yeah, it's true, I learned quite a lot, but also, I have people(1, as a matter of fact, but he's enough) to help me with that stuff. I will post soon a changelong(minus the stuff that reamain to be done yet and the historical changes we will do).

No, just strategic and economy tweaks(price drops, "good deals" etc) and mostly things related to fief management(like building time/ engineering skill etc). I was going to implement Diplomacy and a few other mods for the last version, but I will not. I am developing a mod which is sort of the spiritual successor to this one(see a couple of posts above) and that is build on Diplomacy and already I have added other minor mods, like Bridge Battles, kingdom management mini-mods(by caba'drin) and I keep adding more(pre-battle orders are a candidate, for example).

If this Mod had it's own board...I would post a thread with all the tweaks I get to work on it like I'm doing for Europe 1200.  However from my experience, pretty much everything i've gotten to work on E1200 also works for S&A.  The lines are mostly the same but even the ones with slight differences also seem to work.  :smile:

*problem is, all posts are only limited to 40k characters each

But for now,

NEW TWEAK Tweak the percentage that leadership reduces troop wages

On the main thread page of tweaks http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295324.0.html >>>> the 4th page down

Works on "The Sword and the AXE" by changing it to "9" ... But I put it back to default :smile:

also

New Part B added ....Tweak the Relation loss for refusal of Ransom

One the main thread page..1st page scroll down.

works perfectly on the mod "the Sword and the Axe" 

personal choice if you wanna use it

=================

I can also verify this works here: Tweak The prosperity for Village Cattle / Grain quests

Subitai said:
If this Mod had it's own board...I would post a thread with all the tweaks I get to work on it like I'm doing for Europe 1200.  However from my experience, pretty much everything i've gotten to work on E1200 also works for S&A.  The lines are mostly the same but even the ones with slight differences also seem to work.  :smile:

I can also confirm that. :wink:
I didn't want to have a board, since I don't think the Sword and the Axe is *that* big of a mod. In the future projects, sure, I may need those(and I hope you will be present there, as well :razz:)

Subitai said:
NEW TWEAK Tweak the percentage that leadership reduces troop wages

On the main thread page of tweaks  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,132.0.html  >>>> the 4th page down

Works on "The Sword and the AXE" by changing it to "9" ... But I put it back to default :smile:

also

New Part B added ....Tweak the Relation loss for refusal of Ransom

One the main thread page..1st page scroll down.

works perfectly on the mod "the Sword and the Axe" 

personal choice if you wanna use it

Very good, thanks, both of those. I find the first very useful, the second equally, but that is as you correctly said, a bit more personal. But nice work, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom