The Story of A Samurai!

Did You Enjoy It? And What Do You Think of it?

• Yes! and its great!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes! and its good!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes! and its not bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mmm....i don't know?!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No! just no!

• No! its bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! its horrible!

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

imado552

Sergeant at Arms
hello everyone this is a story i've been writing for my mod War of Samurai (for a possible in future story-line campaign in the sengoku jidai)and i thought i will release it  just to get a feedback on it and to just share a story based in the sengoku jidai era
  • PS: The Story has some real historical names/characters so if you don't know someone i'll try to explain it for you at the end i'll try to put all the names used in here while telling who are fictional and who are historical characters like this 
  • Name------>Ficional
  • Name------>Historical
PS: This is a modified version i don't wanna spoil everything lol and just to say in the game there will be multiply choices and each choice will have its own consequences i spent a lot of time writing for those stuff so hope you enjoy it and i hope you give some good feedback on it and provide some advice  to improve it cya!!!!!!
The Story of A Samurai
y4PaUlo.jpg
The land of lost hundreds the land of lost thousands the land of the rising sun Japan
Japan The Land Of Many Eras One of these famous eras is the sengoku jida the Age of the warring clans and damyios the era of the weak submit to the strong and the strong destroy or control or do wherever the hell they want with the weak one​

“you are no one , no one knows you , no one care about you or care to know about you, you have no one and no one have you, you lost your family to a bandit attack , your father and mother died protecting you while you were young, you were terrified being in a pool of blood and that blood is of your parents , you were dead alive , a breathing corp , no sound no movement until a passing-by group of peasants fond you they cleaned you and the women tried to calm you but you were already calmed because you lost your soul in that scene watching your parents being cut along with many people in front of you isn't something you can handle in that age, they toke you and one of them raised you they did well raising you the man was called Taro and the woman was called Miki they loved you and helped you retrieve your soul but not until they were killed by bandits again in front of your eyes again!!
your life saw blood and blood and will even see blood that is what you vowed to do after seeing the woman who raised you raiped in front of you before she was killed by the same band of bandits who killed your family when you were young, how did you know you remembered the smile on the burned face of those Bastards leader !even if you were young back then you still remembered it clearly
you were hidden by one of the villagers before he was cut down while running !!you had two choices in your hand back then
[list type=decimal]
[*]revenge !! kill them all !!
[*]Death
[/list]
and you clearly chossed the first one !
you prepared and bought a sword after selling everything you had and everything your lost people left before they were gone, you were determined to kill and kill and kill and keep killing them again you found the bandits whereabout, even though you are outnumbered you left the village and went to kill them, after a long walk you found their camp, your hands were shaking but you didn't glance for a moment you saw them
10 men drinking and laughing but you heard screaming you tried to focus, until you saw them two women screaming and begging for mercy being raipped by those 10 men, you couldn't wait your vengeance couldn't wait You grapped your katana and marched from behind a tree its time for the blood to be shed!!!”
PART 2:
“you emerged from behind the tree with your black outfit covering your head they noticed you, they stopped what they were doing and looked at you the two girls looked at you while crying their clothes cut in many places they said help in a low voice "please help" , your eyes are filled with darkness and your head is filled with revenge you are bloodthirsty but only for their blood you met them when you were 15 and then when you became 20 two times two parents lost their leader stepped in the front and said :”hey guys we have a deer came directly to us without giving us the trouble for looking for it even though its without a pack but we can take it can't we hahaha”, his men laughed and joked about you before their leader continued :”what brings our little and lonely dear here is it the women or is it our dear is lost or maybe something else”
You Replied :"i want your heads!"
The Fight  Was Bloody and you toke many injuries but they were taken by surprise with the head of their leader down and two other men gone after him they didn't have a choice you were a quick ! but the other guys weren't gonna back easly !
you were smart you used the terraine to you advantage and had to fight only in one side one by one and so one by one they fell!!"
“after you were done with the killing part you grabbed some clothes from the dead men and gave them to the two women to wear since they were half well full naked after that raipping, after some time you had your bag and your body full of weapons and armours from the fallen ones, the two women were done with covering their bodies they came to you ,,,
the first one said :”thank you I don't know how I can repay you what you've done to us my name is Mikasa Matsuka the daughter of matadoro matsuka the head of the family of Matsuka the famous samurai family in this area, and this is my maiden Sakura Shibaku , my father will reward you greatly After saving his only girl, but excuse me can we know your name at least ?
Saburo my name is  Saburo Is it far?your home?
Mikasa Matsuka: not that much maybe a day or two walk from here !
Saburo: ok .
Mikasa Matsuka:thank you ! my father will reward you handsomely!
Saburo: Don't Bother ...I Don't care i just wanna be alone and i don't wish to leave two half naked women in the open i will feel bad about my self so i will drop you and then i'm out
Mikasa Matsuka:well either ways thank you !!

You Rested a little bit after working on your wounds , when you were done you left out ! you though what is awaiting you now after fulfilling your goal because you started to feel empty and lonely ! But who would know what is awaiting you !! No one !! (Exempte me  :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Part Three Will Come Later After seeing some feedback on this thank you all for reading and i hope you enjoyed it !!

Back
Top Bottom