The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

I am going to make factional quests, which faction/s do you think I should start on?

• Tribe of Snakes

Votes: 64 22.1%
  • Elgante Empire

Votes: 144 49.7%
  • Karkan Tribe

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • The Rebels

Votes: 89 30.7%
  • Arlen Tribe

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Arlen Barony

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • The Lundmen

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Focus instead on general quests

Votes: 42 14.5%
  • Focus instead on group quests (such as tribehunters, marauders)

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Also there is a guy Adorno in their team who has made lots of new scenes, not worse than yours, but they relate strictly to their particular hystorical period, so I don't know whether you need them, maybe only for your savages again... But still check 'em out:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135583.0.html

Well I sent Idibil a PM, hopefully I can get permission and add them in. Adorno's scenes are quite famous, especially for Brytenwalda. I'll see if any are primitive enough for tribes but most likely alot of them would work for rebels. But it is Adorno's work and he made them for Brytenwalda so I would have to ask him to use them.
Thanks for the suggestions :smile:

I have permission from Idibil, the Brytenwalda team have some pretty good models so I hope to find some that can fit in.
The list of stuff to do gets bigger and bigger. But I am making good progress :grin:

Crossbow Joe said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Loving the singleplayer! :grin:
Many Thanks, are you free for any scene editing? I know that you are busy but I thought I would check :wink: , your legendary skills can always be of use to any mod :smile:
Sorry for late answer. The answer would be... Maybe. My testweek is coming up, so if its not in hurry, I could do a few on my week of freedom after that :razz:

But Ill have to think about it. PM me some sort of a list or something about what needs to be done.

Well if all goes well Nordous is joining the team as a scene editor! :grin: As well as Comrade Temuzu may be helping with some scenes.
I added in Tempered's camp entrenchment script so the features are fast expanding
And of course the outposts script, note the patrols that are in the distance. Still need to make the scenes for these though

hey been playing the mod for the day, gotta say its great ! of course still needs improving but its in its beta and the progress you are doing is amazing ! keep it at this pace and by no time you'll have more supporters, keep it up :smile:

Yes I have taken that out for the next patch, I was supposed to have taken it out of stores for the release but forgot. There is problems with the rigging, sorry about that

Are you going to implement boats for next release? It would help alot, specially for Elgante Empire faction. Because the territory is too spread out around the island's shore.

I am going to implement boats, ship travel is currently in the next patch but it is only for the player. I'm going to try a different approach to water travel so that lords can go between islands as well, since it is necessary that they do. Once in I will add more islands too.
I am close to finishing a castle scene for Winternor Castle, I still need to make the siege scene for it.

Indeed you will  :wink: whenever you are ready to I will give you a quick tutorial.
EDIT: I have added in some awesome models from the Brytenwalda team and they fit very well with the Karkans. This will finally stop the fact that tribes are running around with linen/cloth pants. All up it is 7 new pieces of body armor and the boar head
A big thanks to Idibil and the team for permission to use these models.
Still need something for the tribe of snakes though.
Nordous is currently learning how to scene edit and when he is ready there will be a new scene editor on the team :grin:

Back
Top Bottom