The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

I am going to make factional quests, which faction/s do you think I should start on?

• Tribe of Snakes

Votes: 64 22.1%
  • Elgante Empire

Votes: 144 49.7%
  • Karkan Tribe

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • The Rebels

Votes: 89 30.7%
  • Arlen Tribe

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Arlen Barony

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • The Lundmen

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Focus instead on general quests

Votes: 42 14.5%
  • Focus instead on group quests (such as tribehunters, marauders)

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I have set up a sub forum on the Exilian Forums thanks to phoenixguard09. If anyone wanted to check it out there.
Work continues as normal, but school starts tomorrow. This will reduce my activity unfortunately. But I will try to get as much done for this as I can during school.

Well, I would say 60 - 70% done. The map is done and the factions are all there with troop trees. I still have a lot of planned features but the main stuff that I planned is in. Diplomacy and Sea travel are two of the bigger things I need to work on

Jamiek said:
I like it, but it needs ships and more islands, but I like it..............
Yes ships are necessary, I have been looking around at good tutorials and I am feeling a bit more confident about implementing them. Ship battles too :grin:
Islands are not in yet since there is no ship travel, but they are certainly going to go in. Some of them will be main quest specific.
Comrade Temuzu said:
Loving the singleplayer! :grin:
Many Thanks, are you free for any scene editing? I know that you are busy but I thought I would check :wink: , your legendary skills can always be of use to any mod :smile:

Okay an update for the next patch:
Features
- Added in Jinnai's customizable sparring matches
- Added in Captain Ardal who can transport you to selected coastal towns, his medic can heal you too. Thanks to Kolba for the script
- New Tavern Scene for Port Horizon, this means that Port Horizon is almost entirely converted when it comes to travelling about in it.
- Added in Dusk Isle, not accessible till sea travel is implemented. It is a neutral town so it does not affect gameplay at the moment.
- A few new weapons for the Arlen Tribe
Bug Fixes
- Moved Saren off the river
- Removed Buggy Tribal Chest Plate

And I will most likely have for the next version the outposts kit, new companions, new items and various other improvements I run in to.
But I really hope I can get Sea travel and battles in as well as Diplomacy.

Crossbow Joe said:
Okay an update for the next patch:
Features
- Added in Jinnai's customizable sparring matches
- Added in Captain Ardal who can transport you to selected coastal towns, his medic can heal you too. Thanks to Kolba for the script
- New Tavern Scene for Port Horizon, this means that Port Horizon is almost entirely converted when it comes to travelling about in it.
- Added in Dusk Isle, not accessible till sea travel is implemented. It is a neutral town so it does not affect gameplay at the moment.
- A few new weapons for the Arlen Tribe
Bug Fixes
- Moved Saren off the river
- Removed Buggy Tribal Chest Plate

And I will most likely have for the next version the outposts kit, new companions, new items and various other improvements I run in to.
But I really hope I can get Sea travel and battles in as well as Diplomacy.

Yes! :grin:

hey great work!!!!

however i wonder if some settlement changes are planned in the future
like i don't think it make much sense for snake tribe to live in huge stone castles
i think mayan style settlements would suit them better

also can u also change the heroes in custom battle? :grin:

sapped said:
hey great work!!!!

however i wonder if some settlement changes are planned in the future
like i don't think it make much sense for snake tribe to live in huge stone castles
i think mayan style settlements would suit them better

also can u also change the heroes in custom battle? :grin:
I had completely forgotten about custom battle, I should definitely change that. Thanks for reminding me
Mayan settlements is exactly what I was thinking of, I have the model for a karkan village but I had trouble implementing it. So changing map icons is certainly on the to do list.
Carpra said:
wow... your mod are very nice... good work!!!
I'm happy that you like it :grin:
Genocide said:
As for sea travel and battles (using mirathei's code), I managed to get it in but it does not work entirely well. When a ship battle starts you and your warband start on the ocean floor wheras the enemy start on their ship happily shooting at you. If I cannot find a solution I will try a different method. But at least you can buy a ship and travel around.
I implemented Lumos's outposts script as well, allowing you to build outposts and forts on the map. You can upgrade them and enlist patrols to scout the surrounding terrain.
So work is going mostly well, I don't know when the next patch will be, depends on how much stuff I put in. Still have to fix up some bugs here and there. I have more designs for exotic weaponry too

Well I have implemented two new companions with a third one ready but the dialogue not done yet. I am going to put in the entrenchment kit when I get the chance as well. This will allow you to set up camp defences, a huge advantage when it comes to camping in dangerous territory.
Rejenorsts music is great for battles and they are already being added in for the next version, check them out here.

I'd suggest you to request some naked-torso-pants, furs, cloaks, boarheads and other berserker-outfit stuff for your savage tribes from the Brytenwalda team, friend.

Like these:

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/mb53.jpg/

Nordous said:
I'd suggest you to request some naked-torso-pants, furs, cloaks, boarheads and other berserker-outfit stuff for your savage tribes from the Brytenwalda team, friend.
A good idea, I did not know they had boar heads, and the furs will definitely come in handy. The tribes are a bit strapped for choice at the moment unfortunately. I'll PM Idibil about it

Back
Top Bottom