The Philosopher Stone - Report Bugs Here

Users who are viewing this thread

N0ught said:
Digital Donut said:
Unless this is intentional... Big problem with the sapper charges: After using one in a siege, and it backfires on you and your party, no matter how much time passes, you are permanently backfired upon whenever you enter a scene or battle :sad:

Good call. Forgot to reset the variable after it does the damage once. Will be fixed in the next version. :grin:

Is there anyway I can fix/patch it on my end at the moment? Or by next version you do you mean hotfix? Being permanently stuck with 7 hp is not something I look forward to :/

I wont take long to release a fix version - I slightly despise how bugged the last version turned out. But that's the ropes. :razz: There will be a little bit more content too.

Using Sapper charges and NOT having it backfire should stick that way too, so try using more.

Please do forgive my double post, but this bug certainly needs attention:

In relation to the sapper charges issue: After using them again to stop the permanent loss of health, if one accidentally changes gender via the snake alter (thought it was related to finding the museum...)... it causes the sapper charges health loss to reactivate, and unfortunately take more health than your character has... knocking you unconscious whenever you enter a battle or scene <_<

I tried using the sapper charges again to stop the health loss trigger like previously, however for whatever reason it won't work this time. Maybe changing back to my original gender will reverse the effects? Not sure how to do that though, I'll report back if I find out anything.

So, with the Oak, Ash, and Thorn joining bandits in attacking you comes a new issue in the Necropolis. Both Rasputin and the Bloodfountain will join in attacking with the bandits. This was exceedingly confusing for me as the Bloodfountain was invisible.

Digital Donut said:
Please do forgive my double post, but this bug certainly needs attention:

In relation to the sapper charges issue: After using them again to stop the permanent loss of health, if one accidentally changes gender via the snake alter (thought it was related to finding the museum...)... it causes the sapper charges health loss to reactivate, and unfortunately take more health than your character has... knocking you unconscious whenever you enter a battle or scene <_<

I tried using the sapper charges again to stop the health loss trigger like previously, however for whatever reason it won't work this time. Maybe changing back to my original gender will reverse the effects? Not sure how to do that though, I'll report back if I find out anything.

You can only swap gender once. Sorry. And that sounds like a hell of a bug. I should have the fix version ready within a few weeks.

tatrow said:
So, with the Oak, Ash, and Thorn joining bandits in attacking you comes a new issue in the Necropolis. Both Rasputin and the Bloodfountain will join in attacking with the bandits. This was exceedingly confusing for me as the Bloodfountain was invisible.

Yeah this is one of the more annoying bugs still left as a "get around to fixing it" thing. I'll see what I can do.

Peculiar occurrence in Haringoth Castle: There are 2 doors that seem to have the same purpose (as in they both say "door to castle"), however the door on ground level is broken. If you enter the second/false door, you become stuck in a scene that is 90% sky with the bottom right corner of your screen being castle brick. You cannot move, change view modes, press tab to leave the scene, or attack

You can however: Still open your inventory, access your party menu, access quests/notes menu.

Considering we All search madly for secrets and interesting things in S&S, I figured posting this one sooner rather than later would probably be a good idea :smile:

(also a minor bug: werewolf warcry doesn't work, still uses the default warcry)

1. When I finish the changeling quest from the museum, it wouldn't "go away" - meaning the option to talk about it would still exist, travelers would still tell you about it, etc.

2. Another one, though not a bug per se - when speaking to Charon (at the underworld gate) he states that one might survive a trip down below either by having the heart of the world or by having a weapon of the gods. And it seems the latter works much less efficiently than the first. 100% less, to be precise.

3. Black Knight set (or Dark Night, not so sure about the exact name at the moment) seems to spawn like normal armor towns - meaning that you could have three helmets, each with a different tier (thick, rusty, etc.)

4. Pickpocketing happens when guards attack you sometimes - when they catch you sneaking in, robbing graves, or pickpocketing people ( it mostly doesn't make sense in the grave robbing case)

5. Lastly, this is no bug, and i'm not sure if it's even worth mentioning since a fix would probably be utterly tiresome and not very important - the word "see" appears in menus even if you are blind. I know, I'm horrible sometimes. It really is'nt that much of a big deal, it just bothered me a little

Also - the mod is amazing. So many new things were added in this update, and I'm just itching to explore every nook and crank. Thank you N0ught, for your hard work and dedication in creating this masterpiece

thelight9 said:
1. When I finish the changeling quest from the museum, it wouldn't "go away" - meaning the option to talk about it would still exist, travelers would still tell you about it, etc.

2. Another one, though not a bug per se - when speaking to Charon (at the underworld gate) he states that one might survive a trip down below either by having the heart of the world or by having a weapon of the gods. And it seems the latter works much less efficiently than the first. 100% less, to be precise.

3. Black Knight set (or Dark Night, not so sure about the exact name at the moment) seems to spawn like normal armor towns - meaning that you could have three helmets, each with a different tier (thick, rusty, etc.)

4. Pickpocketing happens when guards attack you sometimes - when they catch you sneaking in, robbing graves, or pickpocketing people ( it mostly doesn't make sense in the grave robbing case)

5. Lastly, this is no bug, and i'm not sure if it's even worth mentioning since a fix would probably be utterly tiresome and not very important - the word "see" appears in menus even if you are blind. I know, I'm horrible sometimes. It really is'nt that much of a big deal, it just bothered me a little

Also - the mod is amazing. So many new things were added in this update, and I'm just itching to explore every nook and crank. Thank you N0ught, for your hard work and dedication in creating this masterpiece

1. Thanks, I'll look into this.

2. Actually, he says: "Unless you possess a heart of infinite stone or wield a weapon of the gods, death only awaits you in this place." This refers to Cerberus as a reward as well.

3. This is intentional.

4. I had noticed this - it is a minor inconsistency I will fix eventually.

5. Yeah probably not going to change this.

Thank you, and thanks for playing. Careful... there are some pretty dark nooks out there...  :twisted:

I return with another bug report.

So after I deleted and restarted my profile (couldn't find a work around for the glitched sapper charges female thing), I have finally made it back up to level 30, however the Fire Of The God's didn't drop for me (I made sure my inventory was empty of everything save 1 dried meat at the bottom). It's alittle strange since it worked with no issue on my last run.

I wish I could give any sort of insight as to what May have triggered it, but sadly this time I have no theories :sad:

I don't suppose there is anyway to manually add them you my inventory?

Unfortunately, no. I've had a similar issue. The closest I can think of is importing your character, but that will force you to reacquire all dark legends, and hand you another +3 to all stats.

Digital Donut said:
Peculiar occurrence in Haringoth Castle: There are 2 doors that seem to have the same purpose (as in they both say "door to castle"), however the door on ground level is broken. If you enter the second/false door, you become stuck in a scene that is 90% sky with the bottom right corner of your screen being castle brick. You cannot move, change view modes, press tab to leave the scene, or attack

You can however: Still open your inventory, access your party menu, access quests/notes menu.

Considering we All search madly for secrets and interesting things in S&S, I figured posting this one sooner rather than later would probably be a good idea :smile:

(also a minor bug: werewolf warcry doesn't work, still uses the default warcry)

Fixed the door in Haringoth Castle - I think this is actually a vanilla bug, because i don't remember changing anything. It was supposed to be the Dungeon door.

Digital Donut said:
I return with another bug report.

So after I deleted and restarted my profile (couldn't find a work around for the glitched sapper charges female thing), I have finally made it back up to level 30, however the Fire Of The God's didn't drop for me (I made sure my inventory was empty of everything save 1 dried meat at the bottom). It's alittle strange since it worked with no issue on my last run.

I wish I could give any sort of insight as to what May have triggered it, but sadly this time I have no theories :sad:

I don't suppose there is anyway to manually add them you my inventory?

Not that I am aware. Are you using any other mods with Solid and Shade, or altering the game after install in any way? It may be you need to do a clean re-install. The Fire of the Gods is a simple add item line, just like the Helm of Prometheus. So either your inventory was full or there is something wrong with the Native install.

EDIT: Fixed the Changeling quest doesn't terminate bug.

This one I don't know what to make of - infinity stone (and probably philosopher's stones, though I haven't verified this) do not protect from scripted death - i.e. being stabbed by Imhotep, being killed by the third gorgon (Euryale) and possibly other scripted events can still bring your unexpected demise.

Now, this is clearly not a "bug" like others - is this intended?

I do not have any other mods running with S&S, and I have not altered anything (intentionally anyway). You may be right as far as it being a bad native install, may also explain that werewolf glitch I had experienced, I will perform a fresh install and test it to see if it works :smile:

Also another (rather lengthy) set of script errors, this time after I caught Euronymous Flayer with his pants down and defeated him: : SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1048: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 6:
At Simple trigger trigger no: 39
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1665: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 4:

I've found a bug about Hades : if you are a troubadour, every time you defeat him he come back with his full army. And if you defeat him you earn his robe, but can't get access to

the bloodfountain quest about him

the only way to make it stop and gain access is to give him the bone lyre of Persephone

I think I found a rather troublesome bug.

With the Prophecy background choice, upon becoming an anti-hero, after talking to the fates, I ended up in a menu, and could not leave, or even exit the game without forcing it.

Keltknight said:
I think I found a rather troublesome bug.

With the Prophecy background choice, upon becoming an anti-hero, after talking to the fates, I ended up in a menu, and could not leave, or even exit the game without forcing it.

Tell me what all your character creation choices were for that character. My friend got the same bug - i was not able to duplicate it.

FlyingSpaghetti said:
I've found a bug about Hades : if you are a troubadour, every time you defeat him he come back with his full army. And if you defeat him you earn his robe, but can't get access to

the bloodfountain quest about him

the only way to make it stop and gain access is to give him the bone lyre of Persephone

Thank you, I will look into this.

Digital Donut said:
I do not have any other mods running with S&S, and I have not altered anything (intentionally anyway). You may be right as far as it being a bad native install, may also explain that werewolf glitch I had experienced, I will perform a fresh install and test it to see if it works :smile:

Also another (rather lengthy) set of script errors, this time after I caught Euronymous Flayer with his pants down and defeated him: : SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1048: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 6:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1665: Invalid Party ID: 1052; LINE NO: 4:

Yeah I think this bug is happening due to the new faction troops. It might be related to constants - i.e. I didn't include them in the range of some constant.

Keep up the good work, boils and ghouls.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom