The Peloponnesian War - Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

@TemplarSpartan
About Krypteia issue its easy to assign them as infantry from party menu so no big deal indeed.

For Balearic mercs i dont think they use slings cause slingers are in planned features for the beta release as Info thread states.

To be honest i dont know if the Persian villages recruitment system is intentional either (in a good way) or a bug.

I`ve met pirates armies of 90+ men !!! Yeah sometimes their more fierce than tactical armies  :lol: !!!

About two kinds of Spartan Champions i`ve noticed different colors in outfit.
The red ones are equipped with spartan cuirass which is slightly better from the white ones bronze.
I`m not quite sure if its also intentional and one class acts as placeholder for new class(scyritae maybe?)

Vanila companions are still in game but you understand that its quite difficult to find cause of the vast map size.
As i said to someone else:
''..i found Borcha yesterday in Korinthos i hope he is still there''  :lol:

TemplarSpartan said:
I have never had such fun with an alpha!  :razz:
You said it all in one sentence.
Lets hope that Lynores most of all wish and can continue this mod.
As always real life comes most important of all.

@MeGusta
That issue addressed in bug fixes
Check related thread please.

keensin said:
@TemplarSpartan
About Krypteia issue its easy to assign them as infantry from party menu so no big deal indeed.

Thank you very much for the response :smile: My only concern regarding the Krypteia issue (or ones like it) is whether the AI would attempt to use the incorrectly-labeled units as flanking cavalry or whatever they're labeled as instead of what they actually are (in this case foot troops), since I'm not sure it knows what they're actually supposed to be. All in all, it is a very, very minor issue  :wink:  Wonderful mod!

EDIT: Ah, forgive me as I didn't see the slingers line in the info thread! That takes care of that then!

Great mod:smile: I really like it, just a few bugs.
1. Tried capturing argos, beat first wave, then fight in the "streets" but then it immediately crashes.
2. Entering some cities makes game crash :/ which is a deal breakah.
3. Some mercenary arts don't show up when I try to recruit them in taverns.

Awesome mod, great job on it just these few things :smile:

I got assited in battle by my fellow lords and when we spawned, my allied troops and mine kept bashing each other down and when we meet the enemy they kept doing it.
It's relly anoying and i hope anybody can help me

in many mods i have this error ''visual microsoft c++ run time error'' :cry: can anyone help me?????thank you  :mrgreen:

I have been playing for a few days and I managed to spot some bugs and errors, I will make a small list here.
1)When I make a brewery in a town,when I try to talk to the peasant who is supposed to take care of the brewery (like inventory and stuff) he replies with "Surrender or die!" and the dialogue window closes. (Note: I can still earn money from the brewery I just cant manage it.)

2)When I make a leather tanner in a city the manager appears as a bandit from a bounty quest, we exchange the known dialogue I kill him and then I am trapped in that area and cant leave, even when pressing tab.

3)I cant enter the village of Pharae in the world map

4)Today I started getting a lot of script error messages, like calculate troops, strength in terrain errrors and court lady errors.

5)When I capture a castle and we are supposed to finish of the last defenders in the inner part of the castle, my men kill me right after I spawn

6)And actually not a bug but a small weird thing, the wooden shaft(polearm) in the arena does almost no damage rendering it useless

I have also intergrated the freelancer mod and everything is well with that.
Nevertheless is a great a mod, havent been playing anything else till i downloaded it, keep it up!  :mrgreen:

I LOVE THIS MOD  :grin: :grin: :grin:
as for me i only noticed small bugs.
like:
1: the western satraps have escaped helots as bandits which is pretty weird because they are in hoplite armor.
2: most lords don't do much, there are very little cities with lords in the pelop. league an the Dalian. one.
i know the peloponnesian war lasted for a very long time but i haven't noticed any fighting. (i have played for both sides for about a month)
3: i can't seem to install the patch file and the freelancer patch because they both use the same files.
so if i install the patch i can't install the freelancer patch because it will overwrite the first patch

please finish this awesome mod IT IS THE BEST!  :grin:

Great mod!

60 days in and bugs so far:

1- Dii mercenaries in taverns have a glitched chat screen(shows an X over icon and strange text)

2- Many crashes while selecting/changing from troop list (significant)

3- At game Start: Spartan merchant hideout mission will not let you leave once the brother is rescued.

4- Every battle my army shield bashes each other upon spawning.(i lose 10% hp and i think same with all my troops)

Dragonhelm said:
Great mod!

60 days in and bugs so far:

1- Dii mercenaries in taverns have a glitched chat screen(shows an X over icon and strange text)

2- Many crashes while selecting/changing from troop list (significant)

3- At game Start: Spartan merchant hideout mission will not let you leave once the brother is rescued.

4- Every battle my army shield bashes each other upon spawning.(i lose 10% hp and i think same with all my troops)
Bug Fixes thread address properly these errors so check it out mate
Edit:
Except shield bashing thought.
Which is so weird and i feel lucky since i dont have such issue in my TPW.

Having massive battles causes big lag which is unplayable. I know its bug because I can hold up to 1000 units with just really small lag. But this case massive lag. Does't make sense.?

If I play the first mission of taking out the bandits in one of the Italian cities like Rome, the rescued person does not appear after killing the bandits in the hideout.

Hi.
I installed Warband, patch and after TPW. Also I installed all fixes for bugs. But when I turn on exe, I see intro and after that game always crushes. It did not tell me why, just program stops working.
I need help. :grin:
Thanks. :smile:

Hi, first of all thanks, it's a great mod.
When my game is advanced(300 days and more), it gets slower and slower, even waiting for a night is long. I think it comes from a too large number of bandit parties spawned. They seem to accumulate in desert areas like around Thessaly. These areas are really teeming with bandits like I never seen in any other mod.
Is there a way to limit to number of bandit parties on the map or will they keep spawning?

Well First off, I would like to say that I really enjoy your mod and that you all have done a wonderful job in getting to where it is now  :mrgreen:

The bug that I experienced had to do with sea battles, as soon as I entered one it said that the battle was won and nothing had even been killed yet, plus the people that spawned in the boats were stuck within them and after the battle was over there was no looting screen (not sure if you are supposed to get loot from them or not but I thought i would throw that in there too)

Doktorcky said:
4)Today I started getting a lot of script error messages, like calculate troops, strength in terrain errrors and court lady errors.
I've encountered the same problem; I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with a specific unit but I don't have a clue which one.

There is a couple more things in battles that I've noticed allthough I'mnot entirely sure if they are bugs percé:
- when at sea I will get the message that I've won eventhough there are still enemy units alive.
- whenever I fight at land the enemy forces (small parties of bandits, pirates etc) never charge, they just stand in a straight line and wait for my troops to poke them to death...

I wonder if that also happens in big battles against factional armies  :???:

hello first of all i love this mod and the one who makes it and secondly i love the game and the new gameplay but can i ask some help? this is what happen to me i install my game again and patch it to 143 some thing like that and install the peloponessian mod everything go smoothly i play its fine when i reboot my pc and play again it gives me mount and blade exe has stopped working pls help and where can i find the mod that increase unit size? help whould be appriciated :smile: thx

Back
Top Bottom