The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first character will be a Spanish young soldier called Gabriel Araceli, the main character from Benito Pérez Galdós' First Series of Episodios Nacionales, novels that follow the history of Spain along 19th century.

HoJu said:
My first character will be a Spanish young soldier called Gabriel Araceli, the main character from Benito Pérez Galdós' First Series of Episodios Nacionales, novels that follow the history of Spain along 19th century.

My first one will probably be a Montenegrin, yet it depends what will he do, it depends on will Montenegro exist or not... :razz: :smile:

My first character is a Spanish, if Bourbon Spain and other Spain? The Napoleonic?

PS: It will create factions?

PD2: Have photos of the Spanish? What are the Spanish factions?

I Was wondering about the regiments, i mean if we whant to make a Old Guard regiment like the 1er for example, how can we do that?

Instead of having Sharpe as a companion I think it would be best to have Harper as a companion and instead have a default face you can start with that looks like Sean Bean :smile:

Will the mod have proper switching between melee/firing mode? It's a thing that most singleplayer musket-type mods seem to lack, so I hope you'll find a way to make it work

Is it impossible to implement WFAS code into Warband? Because you just press x to change between meele and firing mode, albeit it is not bayonets, just rather barbaric swinging your rifle at people. :smile:

This mod looks really amazing. I see that many factions are included which is great. I should naturally try to play with Serbia, but playing with Serbia in games like this usually boils down to fighting Ottomans all the time which can be quite depressing.
So I'll just take good old UK and kick some French and Austrian... :smile:
Anyway,amazing work so far really, good luck!

Radetzky said:
Jaume said:
My first character is a Spanish, if Bourbon Spain and other Spain? The Napoleonic?

PS: It will create factions?

PD2: Have photos of the Spanish? What are the Spanish factions?

Planned Factions
....Ottoman Empire
Principality of Serbia...

Even better not inserting Montenegro, so I can capiture the region and join Serbia :grin:
Or use Russian troops :grin: ( would be historically unaccurate uniforms, as Montenegro had the 1805 and 1799 <1799 Opolechenie> uniforms for mobilised troops )

Nice to hear everyone's plans for the mod, but I should point out that the first release will focus on the war of the fifth coalition and probably only contain the following factions:

France
Austria
Britain
Prussia
Russia
Rhine Confederation
Italy
Naples
Warsaw
Holland
Tyrol

Once that's out of the way, I'll start work on the Peninsular war, then the Ottomans and Scandinavians.

I know everyone would like to have Iberia in the first release, but I'd like to get it out as soon as possible, and the peninsular war would add about 4-6 months of development time.

Docm30 said:
Nice to hear everyone's plans for the mod, but I should point out that the first release will focus on the war of the fifth coalition and probably only contain the following factions:

France
Austria
Britain
Prussia
Russia
Rhine Confederation
Italy
Naples
Warsaw
Holland
Tyrol

Once that's out of the way, I'll start work on the Peninsular war, then the Ottomans and Scandinavians.

I know everyone would like to have Iberia in the first release, but I'd like to get it out as soon as possible, and the peninsular war would add about 4-6 months of development time.
CASHINGA :shock:

Docm30 said:

France
Austria
Britain
Prussia
Russia
Rhine Confederation
Italy
Naples
Warsaw
Holland
Tyrol

Id like to say your plans are already amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom