The "Name the Reasons You Don't Want to Play this Mod" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

lol, the only place lopppp has ever posted is this thread and development thread. and already very watched. He didn't troll as good as emanuela, but still good,

Othurin said:
And when I won over the guy who thought this wasn't RP. yeyeye
Look dude....
OrangeKnight said:
This GAME is not intended as a RP mod
Note the bolded letters. This game is not intended to be used as a roleplaying MP modification. This game is more of a hack n slash MP with a type of RP for singleplayer. You didn't "win", you utterly lost the argument because you apparently didn't read the post....

This game was intended to not be a RP (talked to Shredz), but then it turned into one. He doesnt even like RP, also lets get back on topic.

The reason i dont like this mod is because v0.18 is taking too long to come out.

Reason i didn't like the mod was because of the sheer army of trolls i mean i went on a server asked for help (they spoke English) and no one answered so i assumed they didn't understand me next thing i know everyone on server spawn camping me and they shoot you for no reason even if you are on other side of map they come for you( this was 5 people and everyone i else i met after the population fall of the mod) but i cant wait for .18

Theotian said:
Reason i didn't like the mod was because of the sheer army of trolls i mean i went on a server asked for help (they spoke English) and no one answered so i assumed they didn't understand me next thing i know everyone on server spawn camping me and they shoot you for no reason even if you are on other side of map they come for you( this was 5 people and everyone i else i met after the population fall of the mod) but i cant wait for .18

Thats why I want to be admin.

Theotian said:
I had a similar experience. I kept getting killed by some assholes in a fort. I said "All I want is some cobblestone so i can build my house, I will not disturb you after that." And they was like "Ok ok" So i took my cobblestone and build a epic house than like 30 minutes later they came to raid my house or something. Thankfully i already had a gun made so i shot back and killed one. but then they killed me and destoryed my house :sad:

loopppppppp said:
Theotian said:
I had a similar experience. I kept getting killed by some assholes in a fort. I said "All I want is some cobblestone so i can build my house, I will not disturb you after that." And they was like "Ok ok" So i took my cobblestone and build a epic house than like 30 minutes later they came to raid my house or something. Thankfully i already had a gun made so i shot back and killed one. but then they killed me and destoryed my house :sad:
sometimes i think it is because people cant wait for action, on a server with 30 people there is fighting as someone playing a western mod would want,but if the server has 7 people  then they bored and attack you as soon as they see you are progressing.Just for the fun of it so they are trolling but they don't see it that way.
O and you would make a great admin Caesar.

What We need is international servers/admins beecause on the server I admined the trolls came after the admins had all stopped playing, in the middle of the night for us but it would still be day for caesar so we need people from multiple timezones.

Theotian said:
loopppppppp said:
Theotian said:
sometimes i think it is because people cant wait for action, on a server with 30 people there is fighting as someone playing a western mod would want,but if the server has 7 people  then they bored and attack you as soon as they see you are progressing.Just for the fun of it so they are trolling but they don't see it that way.
O and you would make a great admin Caesar.

You really think so?
Othurin said:
What We need is international servers/admins beecause on the server I admined the trolls came after the admins had all stopped playing, in the middle of the night for us but it would still be day for caesar so we need people from multiple timezones.

Exactly.

1-Lack of classes increased gameplay difficulty.
2-Hunger/Thirst/Fatigue thing.
3-Lack of Gameplay modes(at least Deathmatch and Duel must be in).

Back
Top Bottom