The "Name the Reasons You Don't Want to Play this Mod" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Waiting to get the small mod file from the Repository takes ages - Not uploading it somewhere else is reason enough for some...  :neutral:
I'm waiting patiently(ehm) though.

EDIT: What the heck is this!? It's on Gamfront, but you only give us the link to the Repository!  :mad:
Fools! Here it is:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21104935/WildWind0.17.exe

Dansk viking said:
Waiting to get the small mod file from the Repository takes ages - Not uploading it somewhere else is reason enough for some...  :neutral:
I'm waiting patiently(ehm) though.

EDIT: What the heck is this!? It's on Gamfront, but you only give us the link to the Repository!  :mad:
Fools! Here it is:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21104935/WildWind0.17.exe
I assume that's the site that Mod DB uses to host downloads, since I've only uploaded it to the MB Repository and Mod DB.

farming all items required to craft anything takes too long...not under optimal conditions, but these are never met.  every server Ive joined just has a bunch of 12 year olds who figured how to duplicate guns and ammo and just kill everyone whenever it pleases them; reminds me of a CSS jail server..only one side gets guns. real...reaaaal lame.  last server I joined actually had admin, and had hunger/thirst off <awesome, cuz that HUD disappear bug makes it RETARDED>, and an admin on. but guess what.  someone shot me, after 30 mins of farming and building, finally getting what I needed to make a lil fort and start playin...and yeno what, he's admins friend...so it's okay.. what a **** experiance

think mod maker said don't play till .18..should have listend..bots you say?

give the jarheads somthin else to shoot at OTHER THAN ME

not really a fix...seeing as a HEADS UP display means I don't have to constantly keep in my mind a ticking clock...cuz it's on the screen...need to do the fix near every 20 seconds if u want it up all the time

just rejoined a server...the admin had made a fort and was killing everyone with his buddies...fun :<

This mod sucks nutsack. You wanna know why?
The ballsack is everywhere
the admins are ****, people dont rp, I dont have any idea how in the **** to get a gun, why the **** do you have to build your house? And oh my god ENOUGH OF THE ****ING DEERS THEIR POPULATION EXPLODED I CANT EVEN WALK AREOUND WITHOUT A DAMN DEER STANDING 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!

loopppppppp said:
the admins are ****, people dont rp, I dont have any idea how in the **** to get a gun, why the **** do you have to build your house? And oh my god ENOUGH OF THE ******** DEERS THEIR POPULATION EXPLODED I CANT EVEN WALK AREOUND WITHOUT A DAMN DEER STANDING 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!

You mean this mod is awesome....and that the admins are dicks ruining your experience? You could watch my tutorial...

I usually help people make guns, and deer population has to do with server, not mod. The people not rping is hard to fix, unless we have a small locked server of only rpers. When I was admin and there were to much deer I slayed them.

loopppppppp said:
the admins are ****, people dont rp, I dont have any idea how in the **** to get a gun, why the **** do you have to build your house? And oh my god ENOUGH OF THE ****ING DEERS THEIR POPULATION EXPLODED I CANT EVEN WALK AREOUND WITHOUT A DAMN DEER STANDING 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!
This game is not intended as a RP mod

Back
Top Bottom