The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

TirAeda said:
sotijalo said:
Well finally back from Europe. Has any matters of interest happened while I was gone?

No one plays Vikingr, Celtic's gone crazy, Ragnarr killed Willy, Hrotha invaded France and Haakon invaded the Holy Roman Empire.

I take that as you didn't invent a time-machine and changed history, but played CKII without me. Tell me I'm wrong and that you killed Hitler.

sotijalo said:
TirAeda said:
sotijalo said:
Well finally back from Europe. Has any matters of interest happened while I was gone?

No one plays Vikingr, Celtic's gone crazy, Ragnarr killed Willy, Hrotha invaded France and Haakon invaded the Holy Roman Empire.

I take that as you didn't invent a time-machine and changed history, but played CKII without me. Tell me I'm wrong and that you killed Hitler.

Nah, we never played without you. Pretty much what happened the last time we played. Us all under Haakon attacked the HRE. :3

TirAeda said:
sotijalo said:
TirAeda said:
sotijalo said:

Nah, we never played without you. Pretty much what happened the last time we played. Us all under Haakon attacked the HRE. :3

Ya but wasn't that game like a year ago or have you redone that gameplay?

fbba894386.jpg

Jómsvíkingar on mushrooms.
1443e7eb4d.jpg

Shieldwall Event Announcement

Firstly I apologize for the late notice, but it was entirely out of my hands!

We have had to cancel today's event and postpone it untill next Sunday; 10/8/14

We have come across some server issues and while there are some, difficult, options to us, they would only lead to more stress and heartache. So, the easy way out is to just postpone a week. I am very sorry to everyone, especially for those whose first SWE was tonight!

Thanks, Celtic and SWE Team

Also Wolin, but from first person view :razz:
Made by me, feel free to use it, but let me know before.
P.S. I'm making us brand new Vikingr Trailer on next shieldwall event, see You there stinkin turds!

Robsonn said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws72NL6J_uM

P.S. I'm making us brand new Vikingr Trailer on next shieldwall event, see You there stinkin turds!

Looks even better in first person view! :smile:

Robsonn said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws72NL6J_uM

Nice work fella!!!

P.S. Some funny part of Wolin. The guy stabbed me in the face with spear, one of my bros in throat, didnt want to lie down and started to ***** around after being pacified. Karma never lies: one-shot-broken-nose-and-blue-eye, shame on him! Enjoy :razz:

Back
Top Bottom